No announcement yet.

Necro...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To all those showoff here, would you mind sharing a bit info about ur toons ( stats, sylph)?

Comment

Originally posted by matyre View Post
      To all those showoff here, would you mind sharing a bit info about ur toons ( stats, sylph)?
      186k mage : with 55k atk, 29k Pdef, 31k Mdef,195k HP, and 4 star purple hercule 55k. after pot and scroll add like 6% + WC so around 215k BR. LV10 determination and godness. also with mire rune. i think is key for me to beat 26. and 27 is easy. 28 i cant kill it before he went rage, so need more attack.
      暗:天照

Comment

Wow gratz!! Thumbs up!
        NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

So prettyfull
          Click image for larger version

Name:	Thetrell Exorcist.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	801.3 KB
ID:	1689728

Comment

im on 30, got down 2 bars then my internet went down -.- but would of been close, I was running at 220k archer
            Precision----S3 Worgs Lair

Precisia----
            s371 Harmony

Comment

Gratz on passing, but what are the rewards from clearing level 30? it should let you see it now right?
              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Showing off how rich you are??

Comment

If those last two replies were directed towards me...I'm the guy named "UesugiAnkit" in that screenshot..same as my r2 user.. >.>
                  The guy with the Exorcist title (Thethrell) is the top archer on our platform, and no I don't know what the rewards is, sorry. ):

Comment

Negg in oceanic clear it days ago.

Comment

I passed 30 in the beginning of this week, Sunday or Monday, don't remember which. I'm an archer. With 200% blessing wheel, my BR is around 208K, though I was further buffed with warriors call, scrolls and potions.

Comment

Well done Kessar.

Comment

The game says reward is either a lvl 4 gem or a lvl 5 gem. I received one lvl 5 gem for passing.

Comment

Gratz Kessar (Exocist title is cool) me still stuck at 28 hope to pass it soon with more luck wish warrior call would last 1 hr instead of jus 30mins
                            NaNa

Class: Hentai Masta

Guild: MBC Server S4

I consider myself a crayon, I might not be your favorite color but one day you'll need me to complete your picture[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

Comment

Working...
                            X