• R27537271
    started a topic Necro...

Necro...

Click image for larger version

Name:	necro.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	150.8 KB
ID:	1751760

Finally I can see the end lol... Maybe need around 270k BR to pass it. R2 doesnt decrease its difficulity at all like chinese wartune.

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    Gratz Kessar (Exocist title is cool) me still stuck at 28 hope to pass it soon with more luck wish warrior call would last 1 hr instead of jus 30mins

Leave a comment:

• Kessar
    replied
    The game says reward is either a lvl 4 gem or a lvl 5 gem. I received one lvl 5 gem for passing.

Leave a comment:

• pietjeprecies
    replied
    Well done Kessar.

Leave a comment:

• Kessar
    replied
    I passed 30 in the beginning of this week, Sunday or Monday, don't remember which. I'm an archer. With 200% blessing wheel, my BR is around 208K, though I was further buffed with warriors call, scrolls and potions.

Leave a comment:

• ahle84
    replied
    Negg in oceanic clear it days ago.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    If those last two replies were directed towards me...I'm the guy named "UesugiAnkit" in that screenshot..same as my r2 user.. >.>
    The guy with the Exorcist title (Thethrell) is the top archer on our platform, and no I don't know what the rewards is, sorry. ):

Leave a comment:

• kattuktk
    replied
    Showing off how rich you are??

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Gratz on passing, but what are the rewards from clearing level 30? it should let you see it now right?

Leave a comment:

• LyNxEfecT
    replied
    im on 30, got down 2 bars then my internet went down -.- but would of been close, I was running at 220k archer

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    So prettyfull
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Thetrell Exorcist.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	801.3 KB
ID:	1689728

Leave a comment:

• Geylang☠魔香嶣
    replied
    Wow gratz!! Thumbs up!

Leave a comment:

• 魔族:Sushi
    replied
    Originally posted by matyre View Post
    To all those showoff here, would you mind sharing a bit info about ur toons ( stats, sylph)?
    186k mage : with 55k atk, 29k Pdef, 31k Mdef,195k HP, and 4 star purple hercule 55k. after pot and scroll add like 6% + WC so around 215k BR. LV10 determination and godness. also with mire rune. i think is key for me to beat 26. and 27 is easy. 28 i cant kill it before he went rage, so need more attack.

Leave a comment:

• matyre
    replied
    To all those showoff here, would you mind sharing a bit info about ur toons ( stats, sylph)?

Leave a comment:

• CavemanLawyer
    replied
    Originally posted by 魔族:Sushi View Post
    28 is he not she
    Hehe sorry, you are right, had him confused with 27- as to 28, HE is mean and whips my *** in short order :P

Leave a comment:

Working...
X