*Weekly Interserver Arena or BG*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
    1 big reason servers will not be merged, is multiple characters on the same account.

If i have a 30 mage on s9 and a 30 knight on s10 then those two merge. Which character am I now stuck with? Do they both become deleted?

r2 is going to stick with the whole having one character per server (multiple accounts tho are allowed without abusing it)
    having another character in the same server as u changes nothing
    No trade means less abuse
    u can maybe use him/her for city plunder,dungeon partner,and helper but u cannot abuse it
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

i think it is a great idea!!!

Only if they fix the matching system
      Cambrooke

S103
      Guild: Beast
      Class Mage
      Might Rank #2
      VIP 8

Comment

Originally posted by Mystic2 View Post
        i think it is a great idea!!!

Only if they fix the matching system
        Sounds fun huh! Yeah that part about matching system might be complicated but would really be nice if sorted out. Or as mentioned - make it like a castle raid of some sort..

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          having another character in the same server as u changes nothing
          No trade means less abuse
          u can maybe use him/her for city plunder,dungeon partner,and helper but u cannot abuse it
          What he is saying is if you have the two toons on different servers with the same account and they merge which one will you have? If I'm using one account for all my servers and they merge which one will I play? That's what he is saying. Has nothing to do with trading between players with different accounts on the same server.
          Yitien:

Class: Assassin lvl 78
          BR: 67K
          Server: Qianfo Hall

Comment

Just incase.. My money's with S1!

Comment

Yes ALL IN!

Comment

I think it'd be fun, as long as it doesn't replace any current events.

However, if this happened, they'd need to make a real matching system to keep it sort of balanced.
                (S14)Squintina
                LVL 140 eidolon hybrid holy-focus priest

(S14)Bluespark
                LVL 55 eidolon ice mage

Guides

Comment

Originally posted by Barbarossa View Post
                  What he is saying is if you have the two toons on different servers with the same account and they merge which one will you have? If I'm using one account for all my servers and they merge which one will I play? That's what he is saying. Has nothing to do with trading between players with different accounts on the same server.
                  If there is no abuse then whats the point in deleting 1 character
                  merge may or may not happen and if u merge with an alt character then u just have 2 characters thats all nothing more nothing less
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

So much for

"It ain't gonna happen"
                    "Too difficult to code"
                    "50 knights and 50 mages"

In your faces

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....5-Patch-Update

*High fives w/ R2!*

Thanks!!! Many many thanks! This is awesome!
                    Last edited by R22729751; 10-29-2012, 01:48 PM.

Comment

So.. which server do you think will dominate? S3 claims they would

Comment

the patch note may say something of multi server arena but i will be against it soon u will see my point

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Dun dun dun dun

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                            the patch note may say something of multi server arena but i will be against it soon u will see my point

Cross Server 3v3 Arena Battles - With 1.45 you are now limited to 30 attempts in the 3v3 Arena Battles. However, the times for the Battles have been expanded to 12:00 - 14:00 and 18:00 - 20:00 Server Time. You can also challenge players from servers that share the same time zone as yours. All this can be yours for the low low price of nothing! But wait! As an added bonus, we'll also throw in the Quick Join feature. Just click it to instantly join a 3v3 room with empty slots.
                            Bestest thing ever!!! Luv the fact that there is now a 30 instance cap on 3v3 w/ greater rewards. Less time and effort spent but more good stuff in return!!! *shuffles*

But the highlight is getting to fight players across servers!! Oooh boy!

Comment

Originally posted by R22729751 View Post
                              Bestest thing ever!!! Luv the fact that there is now a 30 instance cap on 3v3 w/ greater rewards. Less time and effort spent but more good stuff in return!!! *shuffles*

But the highlight is getting to fight players across servers!! Oooh boy!
                              I get to hit on lower levels in other servers :P
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                                Servers will not be merged.
                                Im sorry I know you are a mod and what you say may have more valid proof than someone that isn't a mod. However, can you really say they won't be merged at all? or is this just your opinion and what you think. If so then you can't really say it won't happen as it is up to R2 to decide. Unless you are able to get proof from the devs it itself( if you are able to do that then disregard this post and my apology in advance) then I think the correct statement you should say is that I don't think servers will be merged for.....

Comment

Working...
                                X