• *Weekly Interserver Arena or BG*

So.., what do you think of this proposal? Is it possible

Good idea? Yes? No?

Originally posted by R22729751 View Post

Good idea? Yes? No?
    No no no no no no NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO X10000000
    HOPE THIS NEVER HAPPENS
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Not worth the effort it would take to code that.
      Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

This would just mean more cashier players to prey on low levels and new 40s. Good idea? Absolutely not!
        "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
        Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Okay you got your thoughts out now what about the rest..?

I hear ppl say.. "our server will win because we have (certain player)".. Then I just raise my eye browys thinking.. He's saying it like he has seen it happen. It would be very intersting to see how this plays out. Ofcourse maybe some sort of "bracketing" will be put in place to group players of the same Battle Ratings perhaps to even the playing field..

And then there's "No holds Barred". Strongest players of each server will clash. Maybe a team of the Top 5 or something.. Or maybe 10 teams made up of the top 30 players in each server. It could be made as a "castle raid" type composed of 3 rounds. 1st round one team will defend the castle, next round vice versa. Team that wins 2/3 is declared the winner. What's not to like?
          Last edited by R22729751; 09-27-2012, 11:30 AM.

Comment

Good idea? Yes? No?
            Oh dear nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-1 on this idea

+1 for brainstorming keep trying

Comment

Servers that have been on longer have higher players, the newer servers wouldn't even have a chance.

-1 idea

+1 brainstorming

Comment

Originally posted by IronSights View Post
                Oh dear nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

-1 on this idea

+1 for brainstorming keep trying
                Appreciate that It's an open forum so.. everyone's opinion is welcome Esp the DEV's

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                  Servers that have been on longer have higher players, the newer servers wouldn't even have a chance.

-1 idea

+1 brainstorming
                  We do know servers will be merged at some point..

Comment

Hehe yh at some point they will be, but not just yet

Comment

Servers will not be merged.

Comment

Servers will not be merged.
                        hmmm im not maybe this game will not merge the servers but i have seen it so many times before on other games they roll out so many servers at a fast pace then after a while start merging the various servers, Fingers crossed they dont lol

Comment

Originally posted by IronSights View Post
                          hmmm im not maybe this game will not merge the servers but i have seen it so many times before on other games they roll out so many servers at a fast pace then after a while start merging the various servers, Fingers crossed they dont lol
                          1 big reason servers will not be merged, is multiple characters on the same account.

If i have a 30 mage on s9 and a 30 knight on s10 then those two merge. Which character am I now stuck with? Do they both become deleted?

r2 is going to stick with the whole having one character per server (multiple accounts tho are allowed without abusing it)

Comment

1 big reason servers will not be merged, is multiple characters on the same account.

If i have a 30 mage on s9 and a 30 knight on s10 then those two merge. Which character am I now stuck with? Do they both become deleted?

r2 is going to stick with the whole having one character per server (multiple accounts tho are allowed without abusing it)
                            "DOH" i totally forgot about the one character per server, ok so yh that will not be happening den ^_^

Comment

That is problem? Ppl w/ 30 knights and and 30 mages on diff servers.. I can't imagine what kind of life they have? I bet you can't either.. I can hardly keep up w/ one. They have begun merging servers haven't they? I'm not sure I'm following you. Anyway you've made your point and we've heard you. Time for what others have to say. Thanks for sharing your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                              X