Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

*Weekly Interserver Arena or BG*

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    I get to hit on lower levels in other servers :P
    lol Aint that cute! High fives!

Comment

Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
      Im sorry I know you are a mod and what you say may have more valid proof than someone that isn't a mod. However, can you really say they won't be merged at all? or is this just your opinion and what you think. If so then you can't really say it won't happen as it is up to R2 to decide. Unless you are able to get proof from the devs it itself( if you are able to do that then disregard this post and my apology in advance) then I think the correct statement you should say is that I don't think servers will be merged for.....
      I say never say never. The statement you quoted was his pre-mod days. He's more enlightened now.

It really all depends on the partner's other versions. If servers start to merge here, but not there, then all those players will demand it based on it being done here and they have the upperhand in such decisions. So, if you happen to see some of their 600+ servers merge together, then you'll know there would be a shot at it here at some point down the road.

The argument from earlier posts for one character per account wouldn't be valid, as you'd still log in through the server you created the account on, and they'd most likely add in a server identifier like they did in CS to prevent the same name issues.
      New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        I say never say never. The statement you quoted was his pre-mod days. He's more enlightened now.

It really all depends on the partner's other versions. If servers start to merge here, but not there, then all those players will demand it based on it being done here and they have the upperhand in such decisions. So, if you happen to see some of their 600+ servers merge together, then you'll know there would be a shot at it here at some point down the road.

The argument from earlier posts for one character per account wouldn't be valid, as you'd still log in through the server you created the account on, and they'd most likely add in a server identifier like they did in CS to prevent the same name issues.
        I guess but still there absotuly needs to be something to happen to bring in more players in this game. Most of the servers are pretty much dead now. idk about the Chinese version but this version can't have that many servers. There just isn't enough players to have millions of servers about. The competition is getting less and less each day and the events are having less people. It is even hard to do higher level MPs now since most players quit a server and change to another around lvl 40 or so. If there can't be any merges then there must be some more kinds of cross-server ideads. Like Cross=server BGs and things like that. just so that there is actually people playing the servers and won't be so dead.

Comment

Working...
        X