Really R2 are you serious

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really R2 are you serious

I have just got a cq to kill 30 monsters in baylon plains(lvl9-11) camp. to complete the cq i had to blitz 5 times, use 100 stamina and it took 25 mins(5 mins for each blitz). really omg i hope i never get that cq again. rofl

> Do normal camps
    > Get CQ
    > Go in manually
    > Waste 0 stamina
    > Finish in 5 mins

Problems?

Comment

lol you can do that without using stamina

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
        I have just got a cq to kill 30 monsters in baylon plains(lvl9-11) camp. to complete the cq i had to blitz 5 times, use 100 stamina and it took 25 mins(5 mins for each blitz). really omg i hope i never get that cq again. rofl
        Knowledge is Power
        " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

no what really sucks is getting stuck before 50 quests every week with a fetch a 700 crypt token item cq... stop whining about a campaign quest =\

ps this is 16 weeks in a row now for me, so I refuse to do cq anymore.

Comment

you peeps are the rudest bunch of jerks I've every read...didn't your momma teach if you don't have something nice to say **** !! i mean really some ppl count on a answer that isn't rude to make their game play with a knowledgeable idea why they are going to do something..not just to troll the forum and bad mouth every other player...*shakes head*

Comment

Originally posted by SamDog View Post
              you peeps are the rudest bunch of jerks I've every read...didn't your momma teach if you don't have something nice to say **** !! i mean really some ppl count on a answer that isn't rude to make their game play with a knowledgeable idea why they are going to do something..not just to troll the forum and bad mouth every other player...*shakes head*
              the irony is strong in this one.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

People still do circuit quests?

Comment

Originally posted by Tranc3motion View Post
                  People still do circuit quests?
                  yes, people still do.
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

How can this be done without using stamina?

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                      You have to do the campaign manually(after you use up all your stamina). You will get a warning that states you won't receive rewards.

Comment

Originally posted by R262181389 View Post
                        you must used up all of your stamina first, then enter the dungeon manually. if you still have stamina left to do an attempt it will use it automatically.

Comment

You still have to do it more than one time to kill 30 guys.

Comment

So an easy way to get these done is to use up all your stamina/attempts on a good map/mpd run that that you need.
                            Then do the circuit quests/mpd campaigns when all your attempts are done. If you are having difficulty at a boss, just exit and re-enter and kill the easy mobs.
                            You can get through some difficult mpd quests solo and not waste good runs.
                            Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by R217157631 View Post
                              guess you are still new in CQ...ask from other players if you are not sure...

Comment

Working...
                              X