Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The 26th day box prize correction(since the GM decided to delete my previous thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 26th day box prize correction(since the GM decided to delete my previous thread)

the 26th day prize drop gem stones given on the 26th day should be placed as based on the class of the player and not fully random,because giving to a knight the awsome prize of 2 lvl 3 MAGICAL ATACK GEM STONES BOUNDED as 0 in awsomeness,has 0 in usefullness,has 0 in prize and only thing it has is a waste of space in the players bag/vault(since this so aclaimed chance to trade gem stones we cant use aparently will only come out around the 25th century when we are all dead and the game closed),a waste of space in informatic data.

i have no idea who did this "random system" but whoever he was i doubt he even atempted to test the game on the test server and has no idea what so ever of what his/hers "random system" does.

btw GM,lets see if this one is acording to the "regulations"

and yes im am screen shoting it cuz and i rechecked the rules and up there there is nothing that goes against the R2 games rules and regullations.

relax.. wait until gem transmutation (gem exchange) implemented. just put it in guild vault.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

that if it includes the lvl 3 or higher gems

something tells me that the gem transmutation will only bring the chance to transmutate lvl 2 gems,since thats also the lvl of the gems selling for ballens and its the most common lvl in game,since u wil have to merge 4 lvl 1 to get 1 lvl 2,and by the way they been doing things there is a great chance of only lvl 2 gems be availiable for transmutation,placing anything above lvl 2 as useless.

just check the their tendency and you will see that this option has 100% more chances of ome to exist then any other(which i doubt they will give the trouble to place a transmutation for every gem lvl in existence)

Comment

already been done in the asian servers i hear, trans for every level gem. whether they add it to these servers is another thing.

lv3 gems 40k gold, avail from leve 6 or as soon as you can use gems (asian servers)

Comment

Originally posted by R21114127 View Post
          already been done in the asian servers i hear, trans for every level gem. whether they add it to these servers is another thing.

lv3 gems 40k gold, avail from leve 6 or as soon as you can use gems (asian servers)

asian servers also have the trade already,with no aparent issues( i actualy play there and till now didnt find none of the issues R2 talks about),and we dont so,you tell me,will we have it or not?cuz the mystery shop,that provides profit to R2 is here and they didnt found no issues with it...i wonder why...

Comment

I personally feel like quitting.... You log in for 26 days and I got matk lvl 3 gems as well.... You know what thats great that somewhere that isn't here has those features..... so ontop of not having events this week that we were promised. I now get to add getting 2 lvl 3 matk gems after 26 days of logging in and clicking a box.... Oh well least I didnt put any money into this game and probably never will at the rate things are going

Comment

They should invent new stuff and bug fixes instead of cash earning **** as that mystery shop, and inventing new servers should stop before the game is fixed and has more new content, and yes i also got sucky stuff in that box

P.S. Yes ive payed quite some money on balans and VIP so i can state my opinion since im no free player that whines about cashing all day
              Last edited by R23007575; 09-26-2012, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R23007575 View Post
                They should invent new stuff and bug fixes instead of cash earning **** as that mystery shop, and inventing new servers should stop before the game is fixed and has more new content, and yes i also got sucky stuff in that box

P.S. Yes ive payed quite some money on balans and VIP so i can state my opinion since im no free player that whines about cashing all day
                add this "P.S." to me also,since i spend already a nice amount in balens and so that kindly gives me the right complaining about this "awsome prizes" without having(as the title says) my first "complain form" being deleted.

basicaly this 26th "awsome prize" box is pretty much as going out to buy a dog and be delivered a cat :P

Comment

To be honest, I don't care much about the type of gem I may get from that box (Not even halfway to that) but I'm used to getting useless gems from devotion lv2 boxes, from crypt, from battleground chests.

On the other hand, I know for sure that I'd be happier if they replaced that gem box with 1 socketing rod or 2 crypt keys which would benefit EVERYONE.

^Based on simple math; lv3 gem in market is 220 balens. 1 socketing rod is 185 balens. 1 crypt key is 75 balens. So that replacement seems just. Because let's face it, logging in for 26 days is not a negligible dedication and a random gem box is not on par with it in my humble opinion.

Comment

i got crit and charisma im a knight it sucked. maybe at 80 for my soloing set
                    Arguing on the internet is like running Something... Even if you win, you're still Loved

Comment

Same here got lvl 3 Matk gems and i am a knight..

Comment

As an archer I wanted PATK gems, but I got HP gems, which isn't so bad..... It sucks far more that other players are getting attack gems that their character cannot use. I mean, what is the point? The gems don't even have a good resale value.

For the loyalty of logging in 26 days in a row the reward should at least be class specific!

If it weren't for 1000 vouchers, 2 PDEF gems and 10 skeleton keys I would very unhappy right now. /sigh
                        "Without love it cannot be seen."

Name: Ange
                        Nickname: The Witch of Resurrection

Comment

Got lvl 3 patk gems and I'm a mage. LOL. Earlier at the crypt, I also got lvl 2 patk gem. Honestly, I have more patk gems than matk gems which should be weird. .

Comment

patience... its just a gem.. but wait till i open mine. if i get MATK gem .. ill post angry face here. lol

edit: i got 2 pdef gem.
                            Last edited by XrosSlash; 09-26-2012, 09:17 AM.
                            Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Originally posted by XrosSlash View Post
                              patience... its just a gem.. but wait till i open mine. if i get MATK gem .. ill post angry face here. lol

edit: i got 2 pdef gem.
                              I think all are gonna hate me then, as a tank knight lvl 42(under 10% to 43 finally), I got a lvl 3 Pdef gem, so I was quite happy with mine. Now if we talk about the 95 devotion lvl 2 gems every day...I have enough matk to gear an army 8/

Comment

Working...
                              X