Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

You guys should seriously quit expecting R2 to cater to non cashers.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys should seriously quit expecting R2 to cater to non cashers.

R2 used to be a fun game host for everyone. Pretty much everyone had a fair chance to be strong, and dominate. R2 would even host occasional events giving FREE items to anyone. Now, r2 only posts for pack descriptions. The only 6 types of news you will ever hear is those promotions (common), Server launches (Weekly), Merges (every 1-2 weeks), events (bi-weekly), matenances/compensation (random), and the patches (once a month). It's clear that the current marketing strategy is working well for them, as they are making lots of money, even without giving 2 craps about the noncasher. The ONLY way r2 will cater to non cashers again, is if cashers quit spending forever; a semi-boycott if you will. If enough people stop cashing for this stuff, r2 will soon realize that their marketing strategy isnt holding up, and will maybe start giving event mounts to non cashers, or even bring back unlimited event sc/whip events. Many of the complainers actually cash anyway, which only contributes to the problem. If you want something done about this issue, STOP SPENDING MONEY ON THIS GAME, or deal with it. r2 deals with it for sure.
    Last edited by KrazycatSS2; 06-21-2014, 01:40 AM.
    I need a hammer to whack the BG nutcases.

Of all the things you listed, R2 only has control over 2 of them- server launches and merges. R2 doesn't create the promotions, the events, or any of the content. If they did, you wouldn't see any spoilers posted around the forum or on fansites because only R2 would know what was coming.

Honestly, the only thing a 'boycott' would do, and I can guarantee you not many people would be on board with doing that, is hurt the players. No matter what happens here, at R2's Wartune, the game itself will continue on down the same path because it doesn't just exist here, but on dozens of other platforms.

What is needed is for the community to come together and instead of bash this company for things beyond this company's control, hammer out some decent, polite, well thought out, specific, complete suggestions that can be passed along to people who do have the control. Rants are okay and all, but they are not productive and they aren't well received by the people who would need to read them because rarely do they address a specific issue and offer a proposed realistic solution. If anything, it just discourages new people from wanting to play the game, which only leads to dead servers.
    New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

The OP is taking a game too seriously.

People can do whatever they want with their money, and you can stop spending yourself.

But from the way you write, you do not spend, so do whatever you want which includes quitting.

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
        What is needed is for the community to come together and instead of bash this company for things beyond this company's control, hammer out some decent, polite, well thought out, specific, complete suggestions that can be passed along to people who do have the control.
        Well, I have a few suggestions, seriously im not trolling this time, but I've little confidence someone in control would be bothered to read it.

Comment

Actually I do spend though not as much as before. I managed a record of not spending any money (no recharge) for three months! Hooraah! Due to the type of items being sold in the shop. Got burned once too often with the gambling elements. Also won't dead servers begin to affect the last hardcore cashers themselves? Besides the graphics of the toons's clothes don't look that well-proportioned either. Either the head or the body looks too big or something. Especially the girl mage who looks slightly overweight in some clothes or the head looks a bit too big in some clothes. That was part of the reason as to why I didn't want to buy some of those clothes. They looked so out of proportion and ugly.

Comment

MemoryLane, you're my new preffered mod around here XD

I dont know what would happen if all the peeps stopped cashing at the same time..proficient city gave R2 rights to do things..I guess, not sure if PC has the rights to "fire" R2 though XD, if they did..would all those servers just collapse and close? making all those that cashed waste their hard/less hard earned money? or will they find another publisher? (guy that knows nothing about rights and stuff spotted! )

Comment

Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              Well, I have a few suggestions, seriously im not trolling this time, but I've little confidence someone in control would be bothered to read it.
              Read, yes. Everything is read. But, just because it's suggested doesn't mean the developers will like the idea. However, some suggestions are really, really good, and they gain so much support from the players that it becomes something that the devs will be more likely to consider adding in. Just need to keep in mind that even a suggestion that makes it into the game can be a while before we actually see it due to how the patches roll down.
              Originally posted by secretfox View Post
              Actually I do spend though not as much as before. I managed a record of not spending any money (no recharge) for three months! Hooraah! Due to the type of items being sold in the shop. Got burned once too often with the gambling elements. Also won't dead servers begin to affect the last hardcore cashers themselves? Besides the graphics of the toons's clothes don't look that well-proportioned either. Either the head or the body looks too big or something. Especially the girl mage who looks slightly overweight in some clothes or the head looks a bit too big in some clothes. That was part of the reason as to why I didn't want to buy some of those clothes. They looked so out of proportion and ugly.
              The thing I like about playing a game for fun, which is how they should be played, is if I want something, I'll buy it, but if I don't want it, I don't buy it. I don't feel compelled to buy it because I don't plan on being a hardcore casher, so I don't require it to stay on top. Yes, dead servers do affect the hardcore cashers, but they are usually the reason why the server died in the first place, though not for the reason you would think. People like to be in the guild with the top players, including other top players. This means all the people not in the top guild are going to feel like they can't play the game and will leave for another server. On servers where the power is spread out instead of just being in one guild, the servers thrive for a long time because of the constant state of real competition.

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Comment

I am also free player, never bought balens.
                R2 still gives lot of things to free player, u can make ur char batter not like big cashers but batter then lot of small cashers.
                Just use ur every thing on right time.
                I am archer with 135k Br
                i also have lvl 7 gems , lvl 5 stable, even i have lvl 5 wings. all bcoz i used every thing on rite time like upgraded wings, gems, soul crystals in event which given me lot of free stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by R226329038 View Post
                  MemoryLane, you're my new preffered mod around here XD

I dont know what would happen if all the peeps stopped cashing at the same time..proficient city gave R2 rights to do things..I guess, not sure if PC has the rights to "fire" R2 though XD, if they did..would all those servers just collapse and close? making all those that cashed waste their hard/less hard earned money? or will they find another publisher? (guy that knows nothing about rights and stuff spotted! )
                  Errr.... It's not simple enough for me to explain (as in, I don't fully understand it because I'm just a lowly moderator so couldn't possibly come up with technical enough wording for anyone else to understand it). Let's just say that ProC wears the pants in this relationship, but a divorce would get super messy.

Comment

Read, yes. Everything is read. But, just because it's suggested doesn't mean the developers will like the idea. However, some suggestions are really, really good, and they gain so much support from the players that it becomes something that the devs will be more likely to consider adding in. Just need to keep in mind that even a suggestion that makes it into the game can be a while before we actually see it due to how the patches roll down.
                    I understand a suggestion alone isnt enough, im just not sure if the afford making such a post is worth the time.

Comment

I understand a suggestion alone isnt enough, im just not sure if the afford making such a post is worth the time.
                      I totally understand, but you won't know if you never do it.

Comment

I totally understand, but you won't know if you never do it.

I know, but it will take me a lot of time to explain in a proper way , since im not native English
                        I would not like to see my afford being useless for some grammer trolls.
                        Last edited by pietjeprecies; 06-21-2014, 04:40 AM.

Comment

I know, but it will take me a lot of time to explain in a proper way , since im not native English
                          I would not like to see my afford being useless for some grammer trolls.
                          Feel free to do it in Dutch, I'll translate it
                          "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                          and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

I like this game yet i like what he is promoting, a month of not spending won't kill the game not hurt no one but will make R2think about non casher and casher, cuz even casher are being troled with the gambling system... some guys says R2 can do nothing... bet they can, they had done it before, like the hotfix out of the box 3hrs before the midnight reset that everyone thougt was imposible make hotfix cuz they always spend so lot time trying to fix a issue, but well, that issue was not affecting players just R2 pocket.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

considering the game is a p2w game, r2 or proficient city, has to release content to free players.
                              Why? if free players get stuff, cashers have to cash more:P

However not spending money anymore would result probably in ditching the game at all. P2W games die quickly and if ppl stop spending money, they will make a new game and ditch the not profitting game. So it may even work the other way around if you think about it. Your idea comes from the view R2/proficient city actually cares about their players:P

If i got $1 per suggestion ppl should stop cashing for a time, i would be filthy rich and a top casher here:P

Comment

Working...
                              X