we need a server merge..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we need a server merge..

its how many months we were asking for a server merge for us, coz we need people..
    most of the players quitted already, so wud u give us a server merge atleast?
    plz work on this too, not just opening NEW useless servers..
    IGN: jrimba
    Level: 71
    Class: Archer
    Guild: Honor
    Server: 196-Manbrough Way
    Br: 150k and counting
    just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

stop making that same thread agian.... already sayed the only way is to make ticket to them and the do merg old servers

Comment

i can post whatever i like bro.. so just shut up if ur not concerned
      IGN: jrimba
      Level: 71
      Class: Archer
      Guild: Honor
      Server: 196-Manbrough Way
      Br: 150k and counting
      just a vip user

Honor runs in my blood..

Comment

i wish your server wont get merged forever.

what? you didnt like it?if your logic is right, then i can post whatever i like too.
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
          stop making that same thread agian.... already sayed the only way is to make ticket to them and the do merg old servers
          actually the only way to get a merge is make a post on forum, but in suggestion section, and have lots of people from your server reply so it gets attention. I know, cause i've done it, we got a merge maybe a month after i made such thread
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            actually the only way to get a merge is make a post on forum, but in suggestion section, and have lots of people from your server reply so it gets attention. I know, cause i've done it, we got a merge maybe a month after i made such thread
            Seems like faulty logic, if lots post then would it not imply your server is active enough to not need a merge? /shrug

Have your biggest cashcow make a ticket and it'll go through eventually.

Comment

Well it worked for us. And the idea about replies is that this thread get some attention from mods here and the issue gets passed to the ones responsible for merges, then they observe the server and decide if a merge is needed or not. Ofc there are other ways to get attention
              THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Working...
              X