Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

we need a server merge..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jrimba
    started a topic we need a server merge..

we need a server merge..

its how many months we were asking for a server merge for us, coz we need people..
    most of the players quitted already, so wud u give us a server merge atleast?
    plz work on this too, not just opening NEW useless servers..

• daunapu
    replied
    Well it worked for us. And the idea about replies is that this thread get some attention from mods here and the issue gets passed to the ones responsible for merges, then they observe the server and decide if a merge is needed or not. Ofc there are other ways to get attention

Leave a comment:

• Wraithraiser
    replied
    Originally posted by daunapu View Post
    actually the only way to get a merge is make a post on forum, but in suggestion section, and have lots of people from your server reply so it gets attention. I know, cause i've done it, we got a merge maybe a month after i made such thread
    Seems like faulty logic, if lots post then would it not imply your server is active enough to not need a merge? /shrug

Have your biggest cashcow make a ticket and it'll go through eventually.

Leave a comment:

• daunapu
    replied
    Originally posted by TjiTzUr View Post
    stop making that same thread agian.... already sayed the only way is to make ticket to them and the do merg old servers
    actually the only way to get a merge is make a post on forum, but in suggestion section, and have lots of people from your server reply so it gets attention. I know, cause i've done it, we got a merge maybe a month after i made such thread

Leave a comment:

• Arlad
    replied
    i wish your server wont get merged forever.

what? you didnt like it?if your logic is right, then i can post whatever i like too.

Leave a comment:

• jrimba
    replied
    i can post whatever i like bro.. so just shut up if ur not concerned

Leave a comment:

• TjiTzUr
    replied
    stop making that same thread agian.... already sayed the only way is to make ticket to them and the do merg old servers

Leave a comment:

Working...
X