Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by capkop View Post
    ^Waste of time, dont believe this.

Auto open on 1.6k packs gave about 11-12% lvl3 gems for me.
    Well, believe it or don't. I tried to count exact number and not guess-timate.
    Either way...I'll take an extra 5 minutes of clicking if it seems to result in an extra 70-100 lvl 3 gems.
    Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

Originally posted by CrizzyB View Post
      Well, believe it or don't. I tried to count exact number and not guess-timate.
      Either way...I'll take an extra 5 minutes of clicking if it seems to result in an extra 70-100 lvl 3 gems.
      last time I got 111 x lvl 3 gems from 1008 packs, this time I got 135 lvl 3 gems from 1258 packs. Both times I opened all at once

Whenever I opened anything 1 by 1 I got only ****. I doubt there is a difference, some have more luck when they open 1 by 1, some dont

Comment

Originally posted by Yesheron View Post
        Nope, I couldn't redeem either level 4 or level 5 this time.
        Yea I noticed. Cost me from getting lv7 stables hah.

~4200ish gem packs opened ~450ish lv3s gotten
        Satisfactory.

Comment

Long time since R2 gave a really nice event, I managed to redeem from level 4 to 7 and reached level 7 stables with 7k whips in vault, trained 23k times, also i have 4600 gem packs very satisfied about this event considering i have never spent 1 balen to buy whips
          Player: sunshinε
          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
          Level: 80
          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
            40mins to see for myself but damn hope that's true... a 10x increase in rewards is just damn steep for an event that previously wasn't even labeled as a one-off thing.
            hmm, now im not really sure about i claimed the lvl 4 previously or not. maybe i claimed the lvl3 prize but my memory tricked me thinking it was 4.
            anyway, i agree that the reward differences too high. they should give a compensation for people who already claimed the rewards last event.
            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by sunshinε View Post
              Long time since R2 gave a really nice event, I managed to redeem from level 4 to 7 and reached level 7 stables with 7k whips in vault, trained 23k times, also i have 4600 gem packs very satisfied about this event considering i have never spent 1 balen to buy whips
              server 354 never bought whips...and reached lv 7 stables?mind telling me how o.O

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                server 354 never bought whips...and reached lv 7 stables?mind telling me how o.O
                I honestly have no idea if i think better, i usually end up monthly with 5 to 7k.. I did jewel few times to 6000 points, mostly i got from gem events and thats about it.

Comment

I really love this event. Got myself reward for lvl5 and lvl6 stables, tons of gem packs and sc, opened the stables rewards and got 2x 100 sepulcrum and the mount card, dont think i would get any more lucky than this
                  Redemption

Comment

I honestly have no idea if i think better, i usually end up monthly with 5 to 7k.. I did jewel few times to 6000 points, mostly i got from gem events and thats about it.
                    oh, not buying whips but spending on many things else that can give whips. lol, that explains everything.
                    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                      oh, not buying whips but spending on many things else that can give whips. lol, that explains everything.

Well, jewel hunt rewards are great if you really wanna use balens comparing with buying whips from hot sales. I said i never spent 1 balen to buy whips, does that need an explanation too ? And jewel hunt are not "many things"

Comment

Well, jewel hunt rewards are great if you really wanna use balens comparing with buying whips from hot sales. I said i never spent 1 balen to buy whips, does that need an explanation too ? And jewel hunt are not "many things"
                        no, lol. i was just jumped to conclusion when you said "not buying whip", i assumed you meant not spending anything. my bad, sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          no, lol. i was just jumped to conclusion when you said "not buying whip", i assumed you meant not spending anything. my bad, sorry.
                          Ah lol, no i`m not AntiAparheiblabla nor Chuck Norris

Comment

I love his MTW event. Shame im lvl 2 stables just 100whips to go lvl3, now i got a reason to exchange SC for whips.
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              As was said, Jewel Hunt is the way to do it. You never need to buy whips, SC, Fate or Runestones directly from the shop (because they're awful ripoffs), just getting to the 2nd tier reward in Jewel Hunt daily will get you close to 8k SC and 2K Whips a month just from Jewel hunt alone. I also have never spent on Whips, SC, Fate or Runes and I'm currently at L78 Engraving, L7 Stables (100k from L8), Max Fate and sitting on enough runestones in inventory to get Mire to L10 when I eventually get it.

If you spend a bit more on jewels, say getting to the 3rd tier reward daily (maybe $5/day on average) you can double those monthly SC and Whip totals. People who are pushing L30+ in Jewel Hunt are all near or at max Engraving and Fate and often have stables in the L7 or higher range at this point, even on the somewhat newer servers.

And lets not forget the jewels themselves from jewel hunt. Players in my server cluster (1 yr 2 mo old) that have high jewel hunt levels (30+) have as much as a dozen L8 Gems already and their "lower" gems are at worst L6 with the vast majority being L7.

The $150/mo one can spend on Jewel Hunt to get 3rd tier rewards daily yields more than you can get buying the individual items from shops / wheel spins if you were to pay 10x more.

Comment

Don't let them get to you .

I, like you, have never bought Whips in shop events. Nor have I gotten SC via shops. And never paid to spin a fate wheel or rune refine. I have a strict budget in my life, so I can, at most, put $200 into the game per month. That's my fun budget. Lately, it's been far less having only recharged 3 times since the new year as I've been back into playing WarHammer 40k. The vast bulk of my spending is on Jewels, and it keeps me far more competitive than if I'd spent anywhere else. Period.

Comment

Working...
                                X