Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zorich View Post
    Don't let them get to you .

I, like you, have never bought Whips in shop events. Nor have I gotten SC via shops. And never paid to spin a fate wheel or rune refine. I have a strict budget in my life, so I can, at most, put $200 into the game per month. That's my fun budget. Lately, it's been far less having only recharged 3 times since the new year as I've been back into playing WarHammer 40k. The vast bulk of my spending is on Jewels, and it keeps me far more competitive than if I'd spent anywhere else. Period.
    Lol noone is getting me, Arlad is a good guy as for Zerf probably curious or ironic, but if you spend balens smart you are very in advantage as you said. For me best way to get SC, Fate stones and whips is Jewel Hunt even tho been 2 months or more since i used balens to add attempts there. And lets be serious hot sales for whips are damn expensive.. it just simply doesnt worth it in my oppinion.
    Player: sunshinε
    Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
    Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
    Level: 80
    Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

i really loved this event, hope we get more of these. people on my server said this may not happen as often in the future

Comment

As far as I remember this is the same Love Thy Mount we had last month... as for the Mount Trainer, doesn't matter much when it happens next if you already claimed the rewards, with it being a one time thing and all.

Comment

yeah, I also think it was the same (or almost the same) last time. And I also like this event a lot. I got my stables to level 3, so I hope there is still some reward when I get to level 4

Comment

Think I collected 3 and 4 last time. Collected 4, 5, and 6 this time.

Comment

Originally posted by FufuBunnySlayer View Post
              Think I collected 3 and 4 last time. Collected 4, 5, and 6 this time.
              Thinking isn't the same as knowing sadly. It's definitely a one-off thing, everyone on my server aware of what they collected last time couldn't claim it a 2nd time, myself included. Did lv4 last time (yay 200 whips...) and couldn't claim this time for lv4.

Comment

Got level 4 last time, got it again this time...

Comment

Originally posted by Eskendal View Post
                  Got level 4 last time, got it again this time...
                  Wait... why can't we get it again then?
                  :o Bacon FTW :o
                  Kabam s1- Mage
                  Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

Look like have bug for ppl who cant claim at this time,me and some ppl on my guild already claim at last time now we can claim again

Comment

Originally posted by R214205514 View Post
                      Look like have bug for ppl who cant claim at this time,me and some ppl on my guild already claim at last time now we can claim again
                      Can any mod confirm if this is the case? I would like it to be fixed if its a bug please. 2k whips is kinda big to not be able to claim it.
                      :o Bacon FTW :o
                      Kabam s1- Mage
                      Guild-Derpicorns

Comment

hmm... might be some sort of bug that made only certain people able to get the event thing.

kinda like the bug we used to have in ToK. (where only certain people can get the chests)

Comment

Working...
                        X