CW Co i bother

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CW Co i bother

Do we bother fighting since some people evolved where no one should have? Do we stand a chance against these never had any info? So any info will help...

I guess it would turn a bigger chanllenge for you to win and prove you are the best even thou you dont have the evolution. Top players need challenges, i gues this is one for you ?
    So far only saw Hercules working. Chain attk ( patt damage+lowers mdef 30%) then delphic after for a a decent combo

Here is some tatics from west magers ( Eliatan and oppunents) : http://youtu.be/Ot04Mo_ofdU HERCULES at 9:18
    Last edited by Ivopinto; 06-21-2014, 05:45 PM.

Comment

I heard sinner has ama upgrade and no clue on its skills?

Comment

Skill: Magma Eater
        Used to learn the fire sylph skill: Magma Eater. Skill effects: Causes 265%+700 physical fire damage to all front-row enemies, and reduces targets' physical defense by 10%.

Skill: Burning Flame
        Used to learn the fire sylph skill: Burning Flame. Skill effects: Causes 225%+875 physical fire damage to a single random enemy, and target loses 2% of total HP per round. Maximum of 8000 HP, lasts 3 rounds, effects can stack.

Skill: Styx Song
        Used to learn the fire sylph skill: Styx Song. Skill effects: Consumes 500 Awakening points. Restores 15% of total HP, and increases damage dealt by 15%, lasts 3 rounds.

Skill: Proficient Fire Offerings (Passive)
        Used to learn the fire sylph skill: Proficient Fire Offerings. Skill effects: When attacking, there is a chance to increase critical rate for the next two rounds by 10%.

I guess he might just do the Magma eater or Styx Song and the usual AMA skills

Comment

ty for reply

Comment

Keep motivated because challanges is what you big guys need. And good luck.

Btw did you faced Kedolf or any other top in pre eliminars ? and how did it go ?

Comment

@DarkStorm: Yep, I upgraded AQ to Cerberus, what do you mean by "...since some people evolved where no one should have"? I don't understand what you're saying? Why shouldn't I have? I earned my Horns, didn't waste balens to keep spending them on the same deck so I could get as many star tear shards as possible (potentially - some days were better than others, of course). Was I not supposed to?

@Ivopinto: Great guess on the skills, yes I went with Styx Song (for Vulcan's Blessing) and Magma Eater (for Firestorm). Also picked up the critical passive in place of the deflect passive since the deflect passive bugs out in conjunction with a Deflection Astral.

Good luck to all in Class Wars, and don't worry, DS, I'm sure even with my Cerberus you'll still win, bud! Just have some fun, folks!

Comment

Good luck both of you.
                im sure top 1-2 are yours ( depending of the timing of your skills ) about top 3 i expecting Bob or kedolf dunno much about them atm.

Comment

@Sinner: just out of curiosity did you get to choose which skills the new ones replace or did it do that automatically? I am a bit weary about getting adv skills only to have them replace an adv skill that was just placed. Thanks in advance
                  S211 Tamera
                  992k br
                  I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
                    @Sinner: just out of curiosity did you get to choose which skills the new ones replace or did it do that automatically? I am a bit weary about getting adv skills only to have them replace an adv skill that was just placed. Thanks in advance
                    It's random still. Just gotta pray for some luck or spend until you get lucky... if its some comfort you don't need to spend on new slot at least, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by aihoshu View Post
                      Wraith answered it above. Got lucky with 2 of them, they overwrote the skills I wanted them to, but the 3rd was... stubborn, and replaced my Delphic initially.

Comment

ah that sucks, thank you for the replies
                        S211 Tamera
                        992k br
                        I play for the people, competition ended long ago except for the few people on our servers that I ignore because they are douches

Comment

No disrespect sinner sorry if came of wrong I ask v.et in our room other day and she said no one should have any. Im only going on what she said but I heard quite a few others got I got 8 horns a day and guess unlucky cuz im only at 7 stuck at 3-5 for rest of life... And I wish I had ama cuz I do like that damn thing hits hard...

Comment

None taken, man, gratz on 2nd. Also, you really shouldn't take the word of a Vet as verbatim, they are players, after all; players have their own opinions, which can be faulty. Vets are in no position to have given you that information with any official permission.

And don't worry, no one will be surpassing 3-5 until r2 decides it's time to. Dark resist has almost no effect on reducing its damage, it's fast, and it only has 2 attacks: AoE and single target, the AoE is half the damage of the single-target yet is strong enough to one-shot troops with maximum techs even with significant charisma values from Astral and gear. It's pretty obvious they are intentionally using it as a barrier.

Additionally, I think the reason you lacked the materials to evolve is because you would continue to attempt using your Heavenly Horns on the same deck with the intent on obtaining Will Crystals, no? This results in far more horns being used per Star Tear Shard you've obtained. Try letting it reset each time, you'll find that you get more Star Tear Shards per day. With 8 horns, I find that I averaged almost 6 Star Tear Shards per day letting it reset. Sure, some days you'll get 0, but some days you'll pull more than 4, most I've gotten in a single day was 24 (which means 6 out of my 8 horns were Star Tear Shards). Hope this helps.
                            Last edited by SinnedWill; 06-22-2014, 01:56 PM.

Comment

I did that 2 times tried but noticed was dbling price lol. But no I am very unlucky I got days w/o anything good I get mostly seph and celestial stones I have like hmm 113 lol and sand so maybe next year ill get hahaha. and ya top 5 I think just gonna be switching till a new one comes in . Actually a guy destroyaa is a good mage and he is in the game now I believe. Didn't do good but he will. Again didn't mean any at all disrespect bud...

Comment

Working...
                              X