wow cw sad

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow cw sad

Id say odd ****** I chaos guy he aint affected and some how keldof bleeds me as I kill him for 30k *** and he gets win unreal cw..

Some ** when I hit a guy BobloBlaw with level 10 amnesia and he never had to have a dead round he just kept casting away so odd. But good win I guess if u want it that way. And if bleed is for 30k please tell me how I don't mind losing if I deserve it but to tht ** hell no.

Comment

Consuming Flames AQ skill. Similar DoT damage (uncapped) with respect to Hades' Sinister Rot.

Comment

IF he does the quick transform trick and clicks in 2 skills before amnesia, he can use them. IF he transformed after ur amnesia, it just loses effect. About Keldof what sylph he was using ?

Comment

Yeah there are some matches that I get frustrated over (mostly deflect that gets me) lol
          But it's what makes them unpredictable for me. :3

Comment

What's really sad is rank 1 and rank 2 players from last CW didn't show up. That's sad.

Comment

So I wait till they sylph then I sylph hit amnesia it worked on everyone but him. Only reason I beat sinner was this. But even keldof im not saying his fault but how do u bleed 30k when says 8k max game just bugd. But old news congrats bob on ur win enjoy it 1 time I cant win all lol. But atleast I win honestly...............

Comment

I made a post about that bleeding problem days ago people told me that its caped wich i couldnt believe still, they gave me the theoricly formula

All damage in this game is calculated as: [(Attacker's attack*skill multiplier)-Defender's defense]/2. This being said, sinister rot will take 74% of either your attack, THEN subtract the opponents defense from this number THEN divide that in two.

I guess the same goes to Burning flame from AMA + bleed rune = 30k ?
                Last edited by Ivopinto; 06-21-2014, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                  I made a post about that bleeding problem days ago people told me that its caped wich i couldnt believe still, they gave me the theoricly formula

All damage in this game is calculated as: [(Attacker's attack*skill multiplier)-Defender's defense]/2. This being said, sinister rot will take 74% of either your attack, THEN subtract the opponents defense from this number THEN divide that in two.

I guess the same goes to Burning flame from AMA + bleed rune = 30k ?
                  AQ has 2 dot's: Consuming Flame (which is 64% attack value and uncapped, just like sinister rot), and Firestorm (% max HP based, and capped like every %-based bleed).

Comment

Well i heard Knights wagers were also quit a surprise also with 3 new tops. Just Ace maintaining the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
                      Well i heard Knights wagers were also quit a surprise also with 3 new tops. Just Ace maintaining the title.
                      Top 2 knights from last CW skip this one, so, yeah they like giving us the middle finger.

Comment

Not to advocate a conspiracy theory but alot of wagers were lost by Darkstorm not winning.

Comment

uncertainty is part of this game isn't it?

Comment

Lol yes im feeling bad for messing up ppls bet I just cant get over 2 matches I run thru my head and both odd. I bleed like 37k on keldof at end after killing him and still lost. As for BobloBlaw how can u take lvl 5 amnesia and not miss a round sinner did as did all others I fought. But I blame myself and r2 lol. Im glad bob has won so now I can take it back next time lol....but just wish theyd fix the damn bleed and amnesia cuz there some kinda bug. Usally it bleeds me 12k but maybe cw different...

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                              Lol yes im feeling bad for messing up ppls bet I just cant get over 2 matches I run thru my head and both odd. I bleed like 37k on keldof at end after killing him and still lost. As for BobloBlaw how can u take lvl 5 amnesia and not miss a round sinner did as did all others I fought. But I blame myself and r2 lol. Im glad bob has won so now I can take it back next time lol....but just wish theyd fix the damn bleed and amnesia cuz there some kinda bug. Usally it bleeds me 12k but maybe cw different...
                              I can answer both your questions Dark...

Kel uses an AQ skill called "Consuming Flames." It's a 100% Attack that ALSO Bleeds for 64% each round for 3 Rounds. So over the course of 4 Actions it's doing 100%, 64%, 64%, 64% = 292%. It's a big damage attack over time AND the bleed is affected by the 50% Bonus even IF it was cast beforehand, which makes it especially nasty. AQ Players lead with that, then do Infernal Inflammation to boost damage 10%, then Delphic and if the Delphic doesn't kill they go back to Consuming Flames again. That's a series of attacks that are 292%, 220% and 440%, with the latter having a 10% Damage Bonus, effectively being 484%.

And if he gets that "Consuming Flames" on you before you Awaken, you're going to get bled on Awakening, Rune Use and your 1st attack in Sylph form, so the damage comes fast. Also I believe it's only got a 5s CD and the Bleed stacks. So it can get really nasty if it's used twice.

As to your 2nd Question... I've beat the Amnesia myself in the same way you describe, and it's all about speed.

When one Awakens properly to allow speed-casting, one can get two skills ready immediately. With my Hades I Awaken & Blood Rune and spam Devil's Gaze until I see its icon, then spam Devour Soul. My enemy literally has about a second to disrupt that with an amnesia. If it comes after I've gotten Devour Soul in queue, I can get off two powers while under the amnesia effect. Only a 3-round amnesia can halt one power at the end, and because of the queue system, the default attack come fast after the 2nd, so it's really not a big bother.

I've learned that runes like Chaos and Amnesia really aren't useful against good players in a CW setup. I personally giggle whenever someone leads with a L10 Chaos against me. It's pointless. And even a well-timed Amnesia is easily averted if you're anticipating it on awaken. People who use Amnesia on their enemy's awaken are shorting themselves a bleed on the enemy that can add up to 30k+ damage fast.

My personal advice to you (and this will annoy Kel - sorry Kel) is that you're the powerhouse of the Mages on the East Coast. You don't need to shut off an enemy's skills to win. Don't be fancy or tricky - just use brute force.

Comment

Working...
                              X