Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ivopinto
    replied
    Well i heard Knights wagers were also quit a surprise also with 3 new tops. Just Ace maintaining the title.

Leave a comment:

• SinnedWill
    replied
    Originally posted by Ivopinto View Post
    I made a post about that bleeding problem days ago people told me that its caped wich i couldnt believe still, they gave me the theoricly formula

All damage in this game is calculated as: [(Attacker's attack*skill multiplier)-Defender's defense]/2. This being said, sinister rot will take 74% of either your attack, THEN subtract the opponents defense from this number THEN divide that in two.

I guess the same goes to Burning flame from AMA + bleed rune = 30k ?
    AQ has 2 dot's: Consuming Flame (which is 64% attack value and uncapped, just like sinister rot), and Firestorm (% max HP based, and capped like every %-based bleed).

Leave a comment:

• Ivopinto
    replied
    I made a post about that bleeding problem days ago people told me that its caped wich i couldnt believe still, they gave me the theoricly formula

All damage in this game is calculated as: [(Attacker's attack*skill multiplier)-Defender's defense]/2. This being said, sinister rot will take 74% of either your attack, THEN subtract the opponents defense from this number THEN divide that in two.

I guess the same goes to Burning flame from AMA + bleed rune = 30k ?
    Last edited by Ivopinto; 06-21-2014, 08:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    So I wait till they sylph then I sylph hit amnesia it worked on everyone but him. Only reason I beat sinner was this. But even keldof im not saying his fault but how do u bleed 30k when says 8k max game just bugd. But old news congrats bob on ur win enjoy it 1 time I cant win all lol. But atleast I win honestly...............

Leave a comment:

• Eskendal
    replied
    What's really sad is rank 1 and rank 2 players from last CW didn't show up. That's sad.

Leave a comment:

• UesugiAnkit
    replied
    Yeah there are some matches that I get frustrated over (mostly deflect that gets me) lol
    But it's what makes them unpredictable for me. :3

Leave a comment:

• Ivopinto
    replied
    IF he does the quick transform trick and clicks in 2 skills before amnesia, he can use them. IF he transformed after ur amnesia, it just loses effect. About Keldof what sylph he was using ?

Leave a comment:

• SinnedWill
    replied
    Consuming Flames AQ skill. Similar DoT damage (uncapped) with respect to Hades' Sinister Rot.

Leave a comment:

• -DarkSt0rm-
    replied
    Some ** when I hit a guy BobloBlaw with level 10 amnesia and he never had to have a dead round he just kept casting away so odd. But good win I guess if u want it that way. And if bleed is for 30k please tell me how I don't mind losing if I deserve it but to tht ** hell no.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X