MPD attempts

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MPD attempts

Just wondering if the check box for MPD attempts couldn't be reversed? Meaning you have to actually put the check mark in for the attempt for awards. Reason being that alot of higher lvl players in a guild will make multiple mpd runs to help guildies, and it never fails that somewhere within the runs they forgot to un-check their attempt box, just think it would make life easier for those who spend their time constantly helping others, to get punished for a stupid mistake.

Thank you for your attention to this minor suggestion.

sell those pizza coupons that new servers get to do multiple mp runs, or make more attempts. there is no good reason to limit it to 1 in the first place

Comment

Originally posted by noob9841 View Post
      sell those pizza coupons that new servers get to do multiple mp runs, or make more attempts. there is no good reason to limit it to 1 in the first place
      It was 5 attempts before and it takes forever to complete the mpds. Obviously you are not high lvl and do not understand how long it actually takes to complete multiple runs. one attempt is perfectly fine. Short and sweet and the rewards are even doubled from the original way. So you don't lose anything from it. With all the stuff in the game. No one has time to play this game 24/7 think of others but yourself for once.

Comment

Roblox, your point is irrelevant. Just because you have multiple attempts doesn't mean you have to use them - I would prefer it went back to 3 attempts. I do lots of free runs but would quite like some reward for it

Comment

Originally posted by jcs54 View Post
          Roblox, your point is irrelevant. Just because you have multiple attempts doesn't mean you have to use them - I would prefer it went back to 3 attempts. I do lots of free runs but would quite like some reward for it
          You actually get better rewards for doing 1 MPD now than you ever did with 3 or 5 attempts. So by reverting to 3 runs you would actually be worse off .

The major problem's with having more than 1 MPD run was always finding the time, and the team to run either 3 or 5 times.
          Lv80 MPD takes around 20mins to run (give or take a few mins). In my experience not a lot of players want to spend 1hr running the same dungeon over and over again for worse rewards than they get now.
          The MPD runs are fine as they are now and if you search the dusty archives of this forum, you will find hundreds of posts asking to reduce the MPD attempts from 5. Then after that you should be able to find even more asking to reduce them down again.

Comment

most days i do 3 anyway, i know what they take. like the other guy said, i want the free stuff, i'm already doing the time

Comment

If them see them dont get exp in first monster kill just left and ask for invite again.

Should it be so hard?
              Character - Taggen
              Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
              Class - Archer
              Battle Rating -2.4M BR
              Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
              Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

most days i do 3 anyway, i know what they take. like the other guy said, i want the free stuff, i'm already doing the time
                It's your own business what you do with your time.

Don't know how it looks on other servers, but most of people on my server can barely do 1 mpd a day (because we work, have many other duties).
                Increasing the mpd attempts number to 3 again would make people lose over an hour to do daily mpds and most of cashers would quit (on my server, at least).
                This game already is too time consuming.

Also, when we had 3 attempts we got 2 leg stones/loids per run. Thus, we would receive 6 leg stones/loids and spend 3 times more time? Madness.

Comment

LL NM takes me 20-25 minutes. They aint too bad.

I'd love one more attempt or so a day, makes multiple runs worth it for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Roblox88 View Post
                    It was 5 attempts before and it takes forever to complete the mpds. Obviously you are not high lvl and do not understand how long it actually takes to complete multiple runs. one attempt is perfectly fine. Short and sweet and the rewards are even doubled from the original way. So you don't lose anything from it. With all the stuff in the game. No one has time to play this game 24/7 think of others but yourself for once.
                    Talk for yourself! I am doing at least 10 mpd runs everyday to help my guildies... Spire 3-4 times also. And yes noone is 24/7 in game, but for example i am at least 12 hours per day!
                    BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

Originally posted by R227590034 View Post
                      LL NM takes me 20-25 minutes. They aint too bad.

I'd love one more attempt or so a day, makes multiple runs worth it for me.
                      LL NM - 10 -12 mins, depend how much bonus bosses will get.
                      20-25 mins for Nirvana
                      BEYOND GODLIKE!

Comment

I would prefer it if you had to select the attempt option to do a run. I have unticked the option to keep my attempt and i got another dialogue box which as the attempt ticked so I lose my attempt. If it was the other way round you forgot to select use your attempt you have not wasted anything. There are times I wish I could do more than one run with rewards but that not very often though.

DarkMeph
                        Willow. RIP 30/10/14 you will be missed.

Comment

why on earth would you want to do more runs for less rewards if you can do just one and get more stuff in total?!
                          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

who says they have to reduce the rewards? nobody asked for that

Comment

who says they have to reduce the rewards? nobody asked for that
                              when there was multiple runs the rewards was poor, and lot of peels could not make all the runs, the one who helps wants some medals for helping but if they help 10-15 teams a day as they say, if they implemet 3 att they will lower the rewards again and they will have have to help making 30-45 att a day or quit helping 7-11 teams which will make them look for another one who help that may not be able. I think they are just greedy M.cupcake that do not really care about others.
                              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                              Archer Linkoneusc
                              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Working...
                              X