US West Coast Wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US West Coast Wagers

Usually when you win your CW wager, you receive a return of glory crystals equal to the amount you wagered multiplied by 20 (i.e wager 600; win 12000). This month, I won my CW wager, and had bet 913 glory crystals (310 from the april compensation mail + 603 from prelim results), meaning I should've received 18620. Instead, i only received 2914. Another player in my guild won his wager and having bet 600, only received 1800 in return.

Now I've considered the cause so I'm wondering if anyone knows the for sure reason.

Does it have to do with
    A) S1 being separate from our servers this time
    B) an unannounced change in wager winning rules
    C) the phrase from the wager instructions/help section which states "a player who places a winning wager will receive Glory Crystals according to the odds they were originally given." Too which point, what are these odds?
    or
    D) The fact I have already won a CW wager (April's CW, I wagered 625 and won 12500). This would also mean my guild mate also had had previously won a wager.

In the end, 2914 is better than 913 crystals, but of course if i can get another 15000+, I'd fight for that.
    PetraRal
    Archer
    S367
    185k BR
    Former Light Casher
    Non Casher; No VIP

What you get depends on the wager pool...think it pays out 60% of the total pool split by the winners in % of how much they bet...if someone bet 5k and another bet 1k, and total pool is 20k, it will pay out 12k total, the one who bet 5k will get 10k, and the one who bet 1k will get 2k...and so on...think you get minimum of 1.5x bet on a win, even if the pool is less though

Comment

you cant win more than the prize pool on your server

Comment

Well as far I know, we were the only two on our server that won our wagers, but I'll know for sure after tonight's reset. Also, my server's prize pool is now over 27000, so that can't be the issue either, if it was just us two. But from what you've said, my low payout could be from more people than I had thought winning their wager on my server. So for this possibility at least, I won't know until reset.
        PetraRal
        Archer
        S367
        185k BR
        Former Light Casher
        Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

you basically wanted to receive more than the 1st cw winner lol
          Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

I have won the wager last month, bet 600 get around 1900.

I never see a 20x payout in my server before.

Comment

Last time someone from US East i think won knights wager betting 600GC and won 12000. He posted screenshot too. So 20x payout does happen but no idea how wagers work.

Comment

20x is just the max payout you can get...which happends when you win into a large pool with no other or very few winners

Comment

Originally posted by MikasaxEren View Post
                  Well as far I know, we were the only two on our server that won our wagers, but I'll know for sure after tonight's reset. Also, my server's prize pool is now over 27000, so that can't be the issue either, if it was just us two. But from what you've said, my low payout could be from more people than I had thought winning their wager on my server. So for this possibility at least, I won't know until reset.
                  Click on wagers and 'winners list' you will see how many from your server won and how pool got split if there are other winners. And yes 20x is max payout not guaranteed payout.

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                    Click on wagers and 'winners list' you will see how many from your server won and how pool got split if there are other winners. And yes 20x is max payout not guaranteed payout.
                    So if there were no winners on our server the pot rolls over to next month ??

Comment

Originally posted by Nemesis63 View Post
                      So if there were no winners on our server the pot rolls over to next month ??
                      I don't think it rolls over because I remember seeing pot starting at around 3K or 4K during wagering this month and no one has won any wagers in last three CW on my server.

Comment

i bet last cw 600 glory crystal points and earned 12000
                        Last edited by phans123; 06-22-2014, 01:13 PM.
                        been playing for a while wartune ......

Comment

Originally posted by Drag0nsFire View Post
                          Yah it seems the pool split is the cause. Seven people on my server won their wager so that's a lot of glory crystals to have been divided. When i got my 20x payout, i was the only wager winner on my server. So I guess if I win a bet again, I'll hope I'm the only one
                          PetraRal
                          Archer
                          S367
                          185k BR
                          Former Light Casher
                          Non Casher; No VIP

Comment

Working...
                          X