Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Refinement of Gear (What Stats to Looks for?)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Refinement of Gear (What Stats to Looks for?)

I noticed when looking at different pieces of my gear of the same level class, that each one gives a different amount of stats for the same attribute level for that stat. My question is, for level 70 gear, what stats are most important/give the most for each piece of gear, and does anyone have any more details?

I assume your class is important.

Comment

Originally posted by R24131631 View Post
      I assume your class is important.

This is for level 70 knight attributes.

Comment

If you 're crit type i would choose : Strength, Patck , Crit , Block , Armor can substitute maybe block for endurance .
        If you 're using will destroyer then Strength , Patck , Armor , Block , Endurance.
        Once again my personal choice

Comment

Originally posted by R24131631 View Post
          If you 're crit type i would choose : Strength, Patck , Crit , Block , Armor can substitute maybe block for endurance .
          If you 're using will destroyer then Strength , Patck , Armor , Block , Endurance.
          Once again my personal choice
          I agree with this. I'm a crit knight and use the first one, but I still can't 100% decide between block and endurance. Might do half and half

Comment

Strenth - armor - Patak - Defense - Crit ( Im an archer. So far so good. )

Comment

Str - Armor - Endurance - Patk - Block ( if you are an EWD knight )
              Str - Armor - Endurance - Patk - Crit ( if you are a crit knight )

If you are a non casher , i'd pick the EWD one . Its way easier to build a good / decent char.

PS > Never , and never refine your gear to get HP , try Endurance instead cause its 1 endurance = 20 hp
              " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Working...
              X