Ingredients for sylph evolvement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ingredients for sylph evolvement

I guess more then me are having the issue with not getting enough parts needed for evolving their sylph, so i was thinking, wouldnt it be great if they could have an event where you could get ingredients for it?

Reason why i am suggesting this is the fact that not many can yet pass any higher then level 2 stage 10 in sky trial on my server, and i also figure that is the case for most players in no to medium high casher category.

no to medium cashers categories will always get it slower, otherwise there would be no reason to cash anymore in this game . I have materials for just 3 tears, 4 when I'll get an S in a certain level, so I understand you. But if everyone could get it as soon as it appears there wouldn't be any reason for anyone to cash, I believe its normal for the stronger players to get things faster

Comment

Gods Descent will give some more rewards.
      Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

Comment

thats the point of it ... NOT to be easy for everyone to get it , if we all get the same stuff then its just stupid xd

Server : S38x
        Class : Archer
        BR : 180k+
        Guild : Elite

Love to play with fire !

Comment

It's pretty much time based, even the cashers can't cash their way into refining the sylph over night which is awesome, apart from the top 10 most of the sylph arena has been a level playing field for the cashers and non cashers which is great.

Comment

level? must be on a unusual server....not level here at all

Comment

Originally posted by Stormsiren View Post
              It's pretty much time based, even the cashers can't cash their way into refining the sylph over night which is awesome, apart from the top 10 most of the sylph arena has been a level playing field for the cashers and non cashers which is great.
              Stormsiren said it. Currently, the only way to get sylph evolution materials is via: Sky Trail S ranking, and the daily Heavenly Horns (which increase by 2 for every 5 levels you've completed). The S-ranking is a one-time reward, so casher or not, everyone will get it, eventually. Now, the only thing one can say cashing has given an edge for the materials is if a casher could complete 2-10 whereas a non-casher could not (since the 2 extra horns per day certainly adds up), however, there are plenty of non-cashers and light cashers that have cleared 2-10. As far as I'm aware, NOONE has cleared 3-5, and judging by its strength, it would take some pretty crazy amounts of cashing to surpass.

Additionally, the only other thing to do with balens for the evolution materials would be to keep trying on the same card deck with your heavenly horns. Doing this, however, tends to hinder the obtaining of evolution resources (namely, star tear shards) compared to letting the deck reset each time. So... cashing in this manner would actually have a negative impact.

Comment

Sadly the gods descent only gives the best rewards to the one that kills the boss first, and the other placements get far lower rewards.

Comment

Working...
                X