Stupid System spam, biggest fail in R2

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stupid System spam, biggest fail in R2

This is impossible to chat with party or guild chat or even world chat with this alot of spam of stupid common things you get that no body cares congrats you about you get some gems from free packs, or pass level 100 cata or so, fix this stupid system no need for this spam and lag.

Even impossible to use fast invite in world chat to get team !

I know I'll get no response from R2, so I not suggest it, I just say it.

This is BIG stupid FAIL of R2 idiot developers.

AT LEAST make blacklist useful so I avoid see who meant to do that like open 100 bulks each time to keep spamming.
    Last edited by TheVictorious; 06-22-2014, 05:04 AM.
    IGN: TheVictor
    Guild: Warriors
    Server: S19 - Desert Curses
    Class: Mage - level 80
    In(Guild)Names: TheNoob,VicNoob,TheKicktor,EvilVic,Vicky and so on :p :cool:
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    Quitting game in 29th June 2014

yeah, the biggest fail is why system announcement still popped up in other specific tabs? world tab should only show world chat posts & dungeon invites, guild tab should only show the guild chat, etc.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

the whip event is a good example I opened 581 gem chests why does everybody need to know about the lvl 3 gems I was awarded?

Comment

Originally posted by R232348250 View Post
        the whip event is a good example I opened 581 gem chests why does everybody need to know about the lvl 3 gems I was awarded?
        Open them in 1 hit is np, but The issue some idiots open like 50 50 box, or 100 100 to keep spam things

Add that system announcement make alot of requests and broadcast to server, so more lag and heavier load into server, I just wish some of r2 servers blow up after this event.

Comment

yeah, those announcements should really stop

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
            ....I just wish some of r2 servers blow up after this event.
            i lmao on that one...hope it not my server though

Comment

3 stacks of 999 gem packs i have th espace so why not open them all at once

Comment

I'm sorry that my computer system is slightly laggy and that opening more than 200 boxes at a time crashes my flash. I warned in WC that I would be doing it, yet you're still here whining about it.

How about you quit a week early and save us all from earache...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by lostinthefog View Post
                  i lmao on that one...hope it not my server though
                  Well, dont worry DB must be on another server so application server only blow up, so its just loses for R2 :P

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                    I'm sorry that my computer system is slightly laggy and that opening more than 200 boxes at a time crashes my flash. I warned in WC that I would be doing it, yet you're still here whining about it.

How about you quit a week early and save us all from earache...
                    Open in bulk will not crash your flash, and you can open boxes when ppl sleep not when ppl was try do mp and ask in world chat, and this spam make party and guild chat impossible to catch up, if guild have guild box, party have not.

And I'm talking about R2 fail mainly here, and I'm not whining, I'm mad at this **, make game like hell cuz this stupid arrangement of chat types, there is another chat box they use for Big bullhorns only, they must use it instead of public chat box, since its do nothing 99.9% of time.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVictorious View Post
                      And I'm talking about R2 fail mainly here, and I'm not whining, I'm mad at this **, make game like hell cuz this stupid arrangement of chat types, there is another chat box they use for Big bullhorns only, they must use it instead of public chat box, since its do nothing 99.9% of time.
                      some of newer games has this. LoA has system announcement on the top box and the public chat on the bottom box. I really hope they implemented this in wartune too.
                      Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

this system chats is for people to get jealous and spend more...its their secret weapon...i dont expect to be gone soon...or its coming soon like homestead
                        Originally posted by TheVictorious
                        Is this "soon" like additional spot in farm or homestead? :P
                        Originally posted by PunkPetal
                        Did same to me, is embarrassing when u tthrow everything but the kitchen sink, and they sit casting rof
                        Originally posted by EdGrr
                        A life of frustration is inevitable for any player whose main enjoyment is winning and staying at the top.
                        IGN: Dragon Soul Warlock DanteMugetsu
                        Guild: #1 European Mighty Guild KINGSoKong
                        Server: Kongregate Europe 3 a.k.a Kong S5
                        Class: Mage
                        Currect Br: 61????

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                          some of newer games has this. LoA has system announcement on the top box and the public chat on the bottom box. I really hope they implemented this in wartune too.

Most games I played have 2 chat box, 1 for system 1 for players no idea why they make 2 boxes here 1 for nothing 1 for all things , just stupid devs.

Originally posted by DanteMugetsu View Post
                          this system chats is for people to get jealous and spend more...its their secret weapon...i dont expect to be gone soon...or its coming soon like homestead
                          I don't expect they fix it, r2 just use copy paste with change variables to nerf things like prices that we only care about, so that why I just post it here to make message between lines that our feedbacks and suggestions useless most times, I just show R2 fail here, nothing more.

Comment

Working...
                          X