Stack size change & SC Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stack size change & SC Exchange

There are now hundreds of moderate to heavy cashers across the dozens of servers who are changing their balen spending based on the lack of inventory. We see less spending on our server because people have no place to put anything, so why bother spending on something like Jewel Hunt when you can't keep everything?

We have been asking for the stack size change to 9999 for months but R2 continues to ignore us, so here is a suggestion. Run the Soul Crystal Exchange event constantly, unless there is a whip event going on. Instead of running it for 3 days, which forces us to hold thousands of soul crystals for almost a month, run it for most of the month starting right after the current whip event. By not running it during the whip event you don't have to worry about people immediately converting their Soul crystal to whips and taking advantage of the event constantly. But if you turn it on right after the whip event is over, we can convert these soul crystals 5 for 1 to whips and we don't have to spend the next 2-3 weeks micro managing our inventory because of the glut of soul crystals.

I see no way for people to 'abuse' the option to exchange Soul crystal to whips at any time and it would alleviate these inventory problems so many people are having. And I'm talking about people who have already bought all inventory pages, so you're not going to get any more money out of us for inventory pages.

but it will get more money from the rest of us which didnt unlock the 3 pages, since you are asking for this event to be available for everyone . There is a reason why they delay the 9999 stack :P

Comment

I got to spend 20.000 Whisp and arount 30.000 SC with no SC Events just becouse of bad space and i have all 3 tabs open and still have issues me space.
      Still have 50k Whip left to spend but i can not spend them all is not possibol claim the reward after close to 20k spend i have so freking pain in my fingers i need some days break.

Click image for larger version

Name:	taggen.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	159.4 KB
ID:	1689743
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment