Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Love thy mount- save or spend?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Love thy mount- save or spend?

    I was wondering if it would be better to train my mount with the 881 whips I have, or save it for next event so I have more whips and also the possibility of a better rewarding event?
    All opinions welcome
    Thanks
    Rogue216

  • #2
    Originally posted by RedRogue216 View Post
    I was wondering if it would be better to train my mount with the 881 whips I have, or save it for next event so I have more whips and also the possibility of a better rewarding event?
    All opinions welcome
    Thanks
    Rogue216
    ALWAYS save at least 1000 whips at all times.

    Comment


    • #3
      am spend 19,6k whisp save rest.

      This events is still prettly good atless for gems now just whish for unlimit gem events again.
      Character - Taggen
      Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
      Class - Archer
      Battle Rating -2.4M BR
      Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
      Highest CW ranking - 26th

      Comment


      • #4
        NO Unlimited Gem Event this Time stop dreaming, just 3 days gem event. Do you think R2 or Proficient city would give you Unlimited Gem event after this kind of whip event ? Hell No !!!!! It's just a trick so all can use all whips and get no unlimited Gem event !
        I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
        and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

        Comment


        • #5
          what I do is,

          use all whips I have

          than saved the ones I get back from exchange.

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by anichaos View Post
            what I do is,

            use all whips I have

            than saved the ones I get back from exchange.
            I turn all in, and wait for soul chryst event, if rewards from SC event are not usefull, I turn the SC in for whips with the exchange event, which has always been at same time so far.
            Almost every Whip event gives sc in return, so you dont lose anything

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by pietjeprecies View Post
              I turn all in, and wait for soul chryst event, if rewards from SC event are not usefull, I turn the SC in for whips with the exchange event, which has always been at same time so far.
              Almost every Whip event gives sc in return, so you dont lose anything
              But doesn't that mean you almost never upgrade your SC level at all?

              so far my SC went up 3~6 level on every SC event...

              It's not worth exchanging SC for whips unless you have SC capped.

              Comment


              • #8
                rewards are awesome, what better things you want so you'd save whips waiting?
                THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by daunapu View Post
                  rewards are awesome, what better things you want so you'd save whips waiting?
                  I can confirm 100% that there are better things in life worth waiting for.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Don't know what you're talking about. I liked my 2.8k gem packs, although it took ages to claim the rewards
                    Also, a few inventory spaces cleared.

                    I used to wait for a "good" event, but after a few, I noticed I got flooded with SC/Whips and was far apart to others with Soul Engraving / Mount stats. After all, I started spending SC/Whips anytime there's an event to get those extra few BR points and some nice rewards.
                    I would use SC/Whips anyway, so anything I get extra is nice.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Spend all you can now, the future is now not tomorrow, with all this guyz talking about hoarding is not wird R2 make this kind of event cupcake, was the same with the unlimited event with event item.
                      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                      Archer Linkoneusc
                      Legion Guild

                      1+1=3

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        used 19 whips this event got strat from L4 to L6 stable and always use my whips on whip event because there almost never a bad reward for it.

                        the only bad thing is thats there so long to next sc event >.<

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                          NO Unlimited Gem Event this Time stop dreaming, just 3 days gem event. Do you think R2 or Proficient city would give you Unlimited Gem event after this kind of whip event ? Hell No !!!!! It's just a trick so all can use all whips and get no unlimited Gem event !
                          So get the minimum rewards on a limited gem event (don't synth more than 1 level 5 gem on your way to lvl 6, as you miss unlimited gem rewards) and wait 1 or 2 months for the unlimited event. Not that big of a deal or a big trick on their part.
                          Unlimited gem event is very new and only happens every 2-3 months. We just had one last month. Same as it always is. Have patience.
                          Lvl 80 Crit Mage, 298K BR, Aegis ***** G.M. Hells-Gate

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            unlimited gems lvl1-3, i would say spend every single set of 20 whips u have, take advantage of this..
                            300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                            MAGE-S363

                            NON CASHER

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X