Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

mahra events

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mahra events

anyone know if there's going to be any sort of "consume" event for Mahra?

cause I want to know if I should try and get my Sylph to purple from using my 400ish Mahra or not (hope I'll get those bonuses) right now or later...

cause up to now there hasn't been any mahra consume event, but same could be said for fate consume events that no one knew of until it suddenly got added in.

so I want to know if I should keep on saving, or use them now... especially with the sylph evolve thing is out, have to try and get to purple as fast as I can (maybe before they "fix" the "bug", if it's a bug and not intended feature that - on no balen spend for 20% stat decrease, people said they don't decrease)

I'd get all the mats for evolve first then worry about spending your mahra, there might be a consume event, for mahra and seps even at some point, you never know.

Comment

i think there will be an event for getting envolved shylp...( remember when we get sylphs first there were events to get sylph to blue purple and orange)

Comment

Next patch might give evolved hades, the one after that maybe evolved Apollo, so within a patch or 100 they might add the events that belong with the patch we had last time.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          anyone know if there's going to be any sort of "consume" event for Mahra?
          Statement of existing fact: There has been no "consume" event for Mahra so far.

Statement of future opinion: I believe that there will be a consume event for Mahra, so save up all your mahra and dont spend them until then, this way you wont be tempted to buy more either.

Comment

I don't buy Mahra... never do, never spend balens.

BTW, I just realized today... you need to be level 70+ to actually evolve your sylph....

I am no where near 70... lol

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              I don't buy Mahra... never do, never spend balens.

BTW, I just realized today... you need to be level 70+ to actually evolve your sylph....

I am no where near 70... lol
              • Sylph must be level 60+ and of purple quality or above.
              • Character level should be Lvl. 70+ for Medusa and Triton.
              I'm guessing you just need 60+ for gaia
              IGN: AncientEvil
              Server: EU-271+merged
              Class: Archer
              Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

I use Iris as main, thought I said it before...

but yea...

I put everything I have into Iris, because that's the Sylph I use 90% of the times, I only use Gaia for WB.

I don't have the resources like some people here do, to get more than 1 Sylph above Blue Rank and star ups.

I can only obtain blue sylphs from atoll, which I have no time to farm anymore.
                No time to do ToK, Spire, Treasure Maps, CQ, as said before in another thread, I only have time to do solo events. (except for GA and GB, needs to attend those for Insig)
                So I pretty much only get like 50% of SC than other people do, and is why I level much slower, it's not like I want to level slow, but because I have no choice but to.

Anyways, think I'll just use my Mahra than, at least I'll have a stronger Sylph that'll help out more.
                Especially if the Mahra event (if there will ever be one) is for evolving sylphs, which I can't participate in.

Comment

anichaos, are you still 64?

Comment

Working...
                  X