Announcement

Collapse

Discord

Did you know we run periodic #events for select games on our Discord server? Head on over and select your #role so you don't miss out!
See more
See less

Medusa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medusa

So My Org medusa looks like a flop. I'm not sure but the attacks look like **** for dmg. My big prob is so far I bought same skill 5 times lol. I kinda wish it would replace others it keeps going over and over and over and over the same skill. The 80k br from her is nice but just want to see more dmg...

Right? I wish they'd just let us choose what skills to replace, or allow us to switch skills out similar to our character skill set. ):

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
      So My Org medusa looks like a flop. I'm not sure but the attacks look like **** for dmg. My big prob is so far I bought same skill 5 times lol. I kinda wish it would replace others it keeps going over and over and over and over the same skill. The 80k br from her is nice but just want to see more dmg...
      Medusa is not a pure damage-type sylph, rather its a supportive/defensive type, so if you want more damage, better use cerberus/hercules. For the skill replacement, we can't do something for that, its a gamble to learn new skills and hope that unwanted old skills be replaced.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
      X