Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do do with gold after you have max of the thing ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do do with gold after you have max of the thing ?

At some point , its useless to earn gold , people who have maxed out cloth identify, got 300K+ Astral Value ( and it will take a long time to level them up 35+ days for single astral ) , got your 80 PVE , what else to do with gold,
    Isn't its fair to add Gold to Bound Balen exchange ?

1M Gold for 2 Bound Balens ( From the point of view of Lame Developer of game ) or what ever Exchange they want.
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Good question. And same with daru, after max troop enlightment, don't know what to do with them

Comment

Gold will ALWAYS be useful.

1) Keep donating to guild, to buy items such as potions. Also, to spin guild altar. Also, to maximize ALL guild skills (including the useless charisma, or STR for mages and INT for knights/archers).
      2) Upgrade Astrals, never wasted.

Comment

there is a cap for everything and sooner or later every ressource of the game will become useless. at least until they add another use for it. For many its already like this with exp,daru,fatestones, kyanite and soulcrystals, even though they let us exchange the latter for whips so getting more souls still has some use.

Comment

i am yet to see someone who doesnt need gold
          THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by daunapu View Post
            i am yet to see someone who doesnt need gold
            Because that person doesn't exist, this clown included.

Comment

not even the strongest players have maximized astrals...

for sure, if they dont add new astrals (that they will) or new stuff, after 2 years you may have maximized everything. But they will add new things before that happens

For daru, there will be new troops in some months, so you will need daru again

Comment

What do do with gold after you have max of the thing ?

You sell it.
                Player: sunshinε
                Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                Level: 80
                Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

I would like to see someone with all 8 level 10 astrals. (or even more, since some people actually switch astrals around for situations)

IE: using Will Destroyer for PvP, but use Determination for WB, or switching Deflection and Illusion astrals back and forth from time to time, etc etc.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 06-23-2014, 11:04 AM.

Comment

You will always need gold...see the rish people they do not need money yet they keep getting it... lol
                    R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                    Archer Linkoneusc
                    Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

who want so spend days to give 300K or 450K Exp to astral to max them ? what after that ? Hope some new Event Included where we can invest gold wisely , rather wasting 1M gold in identifying the Clothing, seriously who the ♥ do that kind of crazy shet.
                      I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                      and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
                        who want so spend days to give 300K or 450K Exp to astral to max them ? what after that ? Hope some new Event Included where we can invest gold wisely , rather wasting 1M gold in identifying the Clothing, seriously who the ♥ do that kind of crazy shet.
                        how the **** you have 146k br?

Comment

its james bacon no different than the one with the definitions

Comment

300k astral exp is low.

Comment

I would love if I only could. But enchanting 80 pieces is too expensive, so I haven't worked on astrals for weeks.

A friend with 490kish astral value still finds many ways to spend his gold and always has too little of it

Comment

Working...
                              X