Sendiing Guild Mail

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sendiing Guild Mail

Ii just took over as GM for a guild and now have found out that you HAVE TO PAY BALENS to send ANY kind of alliance message at all.
    This is NOT GOOD, not good at all, as it makes it impossible for ANY GM's to send mail to their members, unless they want to sit for hours and type out the same message repeatedly in their regular mail, or spend an hour or so taking and doing cut and paste.

You guys NEED TO FIX THIS AND FAST!

Sincerely.
    Starfire, GM of Shinobi S9.

Originally posted by BlackDragonKarameiko View Post
    Ii just took over as GM for a guild and now have found out that you HAVE TO PAY BALENS to send ANY kind of alliance message at all.
    This is NOT GOOD, not good at all, as it makes it impossible for ANY GM's to send mail to their members, unless they want to sit for hours and type out the same message repeatedly in their regular mail, or spend an hour or so taking and doing cut and paste.

You guys NEED TO FIX THIS AND FAST!

Sincerely.
    Starfire, GM of Shinobi S9.
    This has been suggested before
    The solution from Players was just send a message Via Mail or world chat or PM
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
    X