Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

knight or angel

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • knight or angel

    Who's better - angel or knight ??and what specialty they have ??

  • #2
    im picking knight for sure. knight has great patk. angel has matk n healing skill.
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

    played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

    Comment


    • #3
      how often does the angel heal though? and is it any good for warriors/archers?
      -Rubexcube666

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by mati1990k View Post
        Who's better - angel or knight ??and what specialty they have ??
        It really depends on how you want to build, knights will always be able to take dmg and every round they will deal damage. Angels can be a catch 22, where they heal when your fulll, or they heal each other over you since their hp bar drops much quicker. I personally went with the angels because I'm a tank knight, and I figured the way I was going to play my char was to outlast the other classes to win. Sometime they angels are great and heal me when I need it, the other time the fight goes to 100% and I have yet to receive one heal. So if you want your troops to deal damage every round and have no chance for them to lose a round(healing a full unit) go for the knights. But if you want troops with higher Mdef, and a chance to have a wasted turn(heal when full), or have a clutch heal by all means go with angels. Both of them are good, knights have more hp and use patk, angels have higher mdef, and use matk. Since knights specialize in Pdef(20% bonus), I'd rather have a troop that can stand up to what we are slightly weaker at...matk from mages. But thats just how I look at it, try both and see how it works out =)

        Comment


        • #5
          Hi, I just trained ANGELS and, I have to say, THEY NEED A GREAT REVISION. Indeed, Angels can Heal even at 1st combat turn, wasting an attack. their chance to heal instead of attack is 20%, that means that 1 duel on 5 u waste your troop 1st attack.
          I hate that
          "Childhood's over the moment you know you're gonna die."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by EnneZeta View Post
            Hi, I just trained ANGELS and, I have to say, THEY NEED A GREAT REVISION. Indeed, Angels can Heal even at 1st combat turn, wasting an attack. their chance to heal instead of attack is 20%, that means that 1 duel on 5 u waste your troop 1st attack.
            I hate that
            Since the angels special attack has a 20% chance, there is always a gamble that you will get a heal when its not needed. I know it can be a pain to have, but at the same time 80% of the time you want a heal, you will not get it. This is why I feel angels are a catch 22.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Cyrale View Post
              Since the angels special attack has a 20% chance, there is always a gamble that you will get a heal when its not needed. I know it can be a pain to have, but at the same time 80% of the time you want a heal, you will not get it. This is why I feel angels are a catch 22.

              Angels are suppose to heal 20% of the time to the lowest hp target. Instead they hp way more often then 20% of the time and they even heal during times that no one needs healing. They are broken and need revision. They are terrible troops for WB and most things. Sometimes they can save you but you really shouldn't rely on them to do that. Instead get knights so that you can pull out more dps.

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Oxykotton View Post
                Angels are suppose to heal 20% of the time to the lowest hp target. Instead they hp way more often then 20% of the time and they even heal during times that no one needs healing. They are broken and need revision. They are terrible troops for WB and most things. Sometimes they can save you but you really shouldn't rely on them to do that. Instead get knights so that you can pull out more dps.
                In theory w/ a 20% chance to heal, my angels could attack 1,000x and I could never receive a heal. Each time they attack there is a 1/5 chance for a heal, not I'm going to get 2 heals out of every 10 attacks. THey could also heal me for 10 rounds straight dealing no damage because each and every turn they have a chance to heal me, the chance may only be 20% but each and every role is independent of each other.

                And stating that they are terrible troops are your take on them, I use them and I am quite happy with them. Just because you feel as though they are terrible your setup is not the same as mine, and the views I have of how I want my char my differ from yours. So I appreciate how you feel on the troop itself, but your view is not the only one on them. Also if they are soo terrible why are most of the strongest people on my server S2, using angels over knights?
                Last edited by Cyrale; 09-26-2012, 03:13 PM. Reason: added

                Comment

                Working...
                X