X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with the World Boss ?

Server : S5 Roaring Wetlands

For the second day running during World Boss Ragnoch, the top player was around 1 million damage, and the 10th player was around 850k, when a character named "Esther" suddenly jumps into the 2nd spot from absolutely nowhere ?

Is it feasible that a player could be on less than 850k damage, e.g. not in the top 10, then suddenly hit 150k damage to jump to 1 million damage and the 2nd place ???

What on earth is going on here ? Or is R2Games just inserting "bot" players to stop genuine players winning ?

Had this been one day, I might have thought it was a bug ... but two days running ?

Anyone else witnessed this ?
    Daveyboog - "Voted Mage with Most Disappointing BR 2013 - But Crusader None The Less !!!"
    NEPHILIM - S5 - Roaring Wetlands
    Veni, vermini, vomui

balen revive??
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

Whats going on is strong players using balens to revive on the spot and double hitting providing massive damage in a go. This allows players to jump ahead of one another really quickly. Some people I see run 15k dmgx2 hits in a single turn and have 4-5 turns to do it.

Comment

I think that position table is broken , every time i see my self in top 10 but aftter boss died in the end writes 14-16 spot.... So only watching my dmg and dont care what position table writes

Comment

Working...
        X