This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• daveime
    started a topic What's going on with the World Boss ?

What's going on with the World Boss ?

Server : S5 Roaring Wetlands

For the second day running during World Boss Ragnoch, the top player was around 1 million damage, and the 10th player was around 850k, when a character named "Esther" suddenly jumps into the 2nd spot from absolutely nowhere ?

Is it feasible that a player could be on less than 850k damage, e.g. not in the top 10, then suddenly hit 150k damage to jump to 1 million damage and the 2nd place ???

What on earth is going on here ? Or is R2Games just inserting "bot" players to stop genuine players winning ?

Had this been one day, I might have thought it was a bug ... but two days running ?

Anyone else witnessed this ?

• Dziastins
    replied
    I think that position table is broken , every time i see my self in top 10 but aftter boss died in the end writes 14-16 spot.... So only watching my dmg and dont care what position table writes

Leave a comment:

• xVinylScratchx
    replied
    Whats going on is strong players using balens to revive on the spot and double hitting providing massive damage in a go. This allows players to jump ahead of one another really quickly. Some people I see run 15k dmgx2 hits in a single turn and have 4-5 turns to do it.

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    balen revive??

Leave a comment:

Working...
X