Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Loot & Equipment in multiplayer dungeons / arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loot & Equipment in multiplayer dungeons / arena

I've been playing the game now for a few weeks and reached level 35. I've been going to the Graveyard dungeon trying to get the rare loot for a mage. I keep getting the same drops. I get the rare bow, or the rare sword but it never drops the mage stuff. I'm afraid it's going to be the same story in bloodlands. I ask my friends (Knight, archer) what they are getting , and they keep getting the mage stuff. Since we can't trade, i feel like it's not so random.

I've never seen the rarest drops yet, has anyone else experienced this.

The multiplayer arena battles look enticing because the equipment looks great. Though by the time I acquire enough tokens, my level will be beyond the threshold for buying that set of equipment. I've got to do 100 arena battles a day to have a chance to get all that armor.

Originally posted by R23346289 View Post
    I've been playing the game now for a few weeks and reached level 35. I've been going to the Graveyard dungeon trying to get the rare loot for a mage. I keep getting the same drops. I get the rare bow, or the rare sword but it never drops the mage stuff. I'm afraid it's going to be the same story in bloodlands. I ask my friends (Knight, archer) what they are getting , and they keep getting the mage stuff. Since we can't trade, i feel like it's not so random.

The multiplayer arena battles look enticing because the equipment looks great. Though by the time I acquire enough tokens, my level will be beyond the threshold for buying that set of equipment. I've got to do 100 arena battles a day to have a chance to get all that armor.
    As a knight I seem to get more archer/mage gear than I do knight, but at the same time, if you do the math there is a 66% chance that if you get a purple item it will be for the wrong class. I actually don't mind getting the other class items for the purple drops because I just recycle it to refine my gear for stats I want =)

Comment

Originally posted by R23346289 View Post

I became a level 40 yesterday and did my first Void run once i did that on the very first run i got the level 40 purple sword with perfect stats for a knight
      i got mages equipment and archers equipment alot of times on bloodlands

Loots are based on luck since its u choosing the cards so if ur lucky u might get it
      Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
      [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Working...
      X