Lvl 45 pvp weapon mage and knight

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 45 pvp weapon mage and knight

I think the archers got a new weapon skin but mage and knight are stuck with the lvl 35 skin. Any chance this was a mistake and we can get the right skin id # updated in this patch tomorrow? Thank you!
    Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

^ BUMP. MAGE HERE !!!!! show us some love plz
    Fuujin - Deputy of Crusaders - S2 - Level 66

Comment

True.. i saw the Archer weapons level 45.. and the design changes comparing with level 35... but the Knight and Mages dont change. probally it's a bug! being Mage staff level 40 (got as drop) have a new design... I wish they fix it too
      IGN: WezzyBahamut
      Server: S4-Realm of Kiriyos
      Class: Warrior
      Guild: Genesis

Comment

Yea it really sucks that archers get a new weapon skin but the other classes don't? Seriously either change all weapon skins or don't change them all. Why favor one class? Archers already have the ability to 2 hit in one turn. They don't need anymore special things for them.

Comment

I think it was just a mistake. They already have the graphic for the weapons, its just a matter of updating the weapon skin ID on the items so they display the correct graphic.
          Cerden - Knight of Warlords on Edena Village

Comment

I think its something they will do in the future
            they have lots of work so wait for sometime i am pretty sure this will change soon
            Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
            [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
              they have lots of work so wait for sometime i am pretty sure this will change soon
              They have lots of work

If they wanted, they could already have the entire game running like the one thats already made and they are taking it from.

xD

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
                \

this is an easy fix. i dont know a thing about making games but i do know fixing something like this is very easy. no side effects.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                  They have lots of work

If they wanted, they could already have the entire game running like the one thats already made and they are taking it from.

xD
                  If they do something like that then whats the uniqueness in this game it will just be a copy of the original Chinese version

its not as easy as u think there are many rules and restrictions
                  u learn about them later in life
                  r2 is a company (weather its a game providers or producers they are still a company)
                  and usually by country rules there will some restriction for them in order to clear all of them it will take time and even if its not by country
                  (this is a gaming company) they bought the game through another company (original Chinese wartune) and when u make contracts like that there will be many rules and regulations game providers don't have an easy job and if it could be done in 1 day it would have been and with all the rules regulations and all the junk in a contract it will most certainly take some time

also its true it doesn't take days to update the armor set skin but they have other jobs too u know
                  also no matter how big their company is and no matter how many computer they may have to solve problems the ones behind the screen are HUMANS so please be patient
                  Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-27-2012, 02:04 AM. Reason: Incomplete
                  Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
                  [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Up. They should look into this.
                    [S7] Serpent's Den
                    IGN: Million
                    Guild: Nizami

Comment

bump... any official reply?

Comment

^ Bump: ProNab Wants His New Staff Skinn Too, Wif Diamonds And Sparkles And Stuff @.@
                        'Cuz I'ma CandyMan~
                        ☣CAIN☣

Comment

The green sword looks ugly with the red armor for knight. Please fix this issue it just has to be a bug. Just has to be. Normally I don't really care about cosmetics but this is just a bit dumb. For mages it isn't so bad bc at least it matches your gear. Knights on the other hand (well the male knights) it clashes with it.

Comment

Wants His New Staff Skin Too..

Comment

hope there are helmet skin too and some aura glow on the weapon might be nice

Comment

Working...
                              X