Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

R2games Server 3 Merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R2games Server 3 Merge

S3 is known for being the 1st server being realised in R2games Europe, but with time & after 2 years without a merge, most players have quitted S3.. mostly because of R2's constant need of money.
    Most strong players level 70-80 need a team for mpds (such as Nirvana nightmare for example), & also the low level ones (like me) need a team for future mpd runs, summon runs & arena team just to mention a few things.
    We have the right to have a merge.. we want to keep our players actives.. & trust me we are 1 of the best R2 costumers around, we must earn the respect from R2 (which R2 doesn't really show) I'm sure you want to keep our players active to spend more money on your services R2, so please help yourselves & help us as well.

Thank you R2, hope you can do something bout this
    Name: iseevampires
    Server: s406
    Guild: OutKasts

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....ith-any-server
    also want to point out
    that there was already a threa dmade about this
    and yet, no reply from r2 whatsoever
    âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
    âœ* Prizzly
    âœ* Knight
    âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

We do need a merge, because the server is dieing by the day
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight

Comment

Yes, we do need merge, many people quit, it's hard to find parties not only in arena but also MP dungeons. So please R2 consider a merge.
        Server: s3 Worg Lair
        Class: Mage
        Nickname: Ingrida
        Honor: Lord Divine
        Guild: HERMES
        BR: 200000
        Level: 80

The Night is Dark and Full of Terrors

Comment

As one of the oldest servers there are, S3 has already a lot of "old server" problems. Since the server has been on for 2 years without a merge, it doesn't really get new players as fast as people quitting on it. It's a real problem because that means the server is dying slowly. Soon there won't be any low level players which makes it impossible to find arena and/or multiplayer dungeon parties for all under level 80 players. This is the biggest problem that should get fixed soon.
          Another great reason for a merge is to break the domination of S3. The server is dominated by one huge guild which controls many activities - such as the double-time amethyst mine. This one huge guild - which has the most powerful level 80 members on it - bullying lower levels and guilds is also a reason why this server needs a merge. Many people are tired of the domination this guild has; it causes nothing but arguing and troubles between guilds and players. A merge would probably make a chance for that - is it a good or bad, it's hard to tell...

Comment

Originally posted by shiru_ View Post
            As one of the oldest servers there are, S3 has already a lot of "old server" problems. Since the server has been on for 2 years without a merge, it doesn't really get new players as fast as people quitting on it. It's a real problem because that means the server is dying slowly. Soon there won't be any low level players which makes it impossible to find arena and/or multiplayer dungeon parties for all under level 80 players. This is the biggest problem that should get fixed soon.
            Another great reason for a merge is to break the domination of S3. The server is dominated by one huge guild which controls many activities - such as the double-time amethyst mine. This one huge guild - which has the most powerful level 80 members on it - bullying lower levels and guilds is also a reason why this server needs a merge. Many people are tired of the domination this guild has; it causes nothing but arguing and troubles between guilds and players. A merge would probably make a chance for that - is it a good or bad, it's hard to tell...
            This are a pvp game if lower level people get attacked in amethyst mine its a part of the game , you can expect not getting attacked at double time and can cart peacefully, people like you make me sick for being a noob and saying higher player bully others when they attacked someone weaker etc, while those weaker player sometimes also attacking or plundering a much more weaker player than him/her. go play tetris or farmville if want play peacefully without being attacked.

Comment

Originally posted by shiru_ View Post
              1. not every member attacks lowbies in amethyst mine. Its usually 1 or 2 or 3 players out of the rest who actually does this. + GR is a PVP instance, so its a killzone. Be happy not the whole guild does this.
              2. We arent constant causes trouble with other guilds. Most guilds/players complain about us and some of us will argue back, since it isnt fun to be constant target and shouted at for us playing the game. If people will give us attitude, then we will do too.
              3. Yes i still believe we do need a merge, even though we ''dominate'' the server. I would like to have a challenge for gb, gr and other stuff.
              It gets boring at some point and as G.M of that #1 guild, I would LOVE to have a challenge for myself, but also my members
              âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
              âœ* Prizzly
              âœ* Knight

Comment

Yet the challenge wont come. As the pond dries up, the bigger fish crawl to the deepest and riches waters leaving the small getting by the shallow waters.

Every single one of us in S3 are also responsible for what happens (and the impact that our action have) in "our" server.

I reckon the way the game is built in leads to ultimate individualism, yet many are just too busy looking at their belly button to notice this, further more to do something to change it's natural decline...

Bringing more fish to the same pond? Sure, fine with me. Not so sure if some know what it really implies (and they will whine afterwards).

So far the replies have been poor , to say the best of it, just a few top guns of the server...

From my personal experience (from other online games), those games that open new servers fast (like this one), leads to this. Any new player with log (with highest chance) the first and the last (and unfortunately, the last is only last for a week), meaning, that in a way, we are lucky (and this is the one of the reasons of why I picked first european server when i started playing 5 months ago) ... we'll always be first server. If you think our server is underpopulated, i shiver just at the tought of any other "in between" servers (no matter they get frecuent merges, they are as dead as a rock).
                " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
                Class : Knight
                Nick : Khine

Comment

s3 need more fresh MEAT please merge the server

Comment

This thread will be buried over before Mods or Developer or etc read it
                    AeonFlux
                    Mage
                    S3 Worg Lair Europe
                    OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Working...
                    X