WB room...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WB room...

Plz make a limit for WB....lack off ppl make all stuck of delay..
    hope R2 will fix this..seriusly this gona make all player mad of it...

limit WB so only a few can enter it? Yea.... NO

Comment

When I enter after at least 150+ or 250+ people are already inside, I have them standing in a smaller zone, without of them moving and the area near WB is empty, so only moving object there is me.
      No lag what so ever. The only lag I ever get is just from my side, which happened today due to my router going pineapple.

Comment

Originally posted by kayz89 View Post
        Plz make a limit for WB....lack off ppl make all stuck of delay..
        hope R2 will fix this..seriusly this gona make all player mad of it...
        yeah i see ur point
        WB is good on new servers but on old where it gets piled by players there is a need for a player limit
        i am adding a +1 cause this is something that has been going on in my server

When I enter after at least 150+ or 250+ people are already inside, I have them standing in a smaller zone, without of them moving and the area near WB is empty, so only moving object there is me.
        unfortunately there aren't many players so understanding enough to move away if they are not going to fight
        there are some players just space out in 1 place and cause lag just for the sake of it
        Also even though this is not much of a benefit who have good connection (such as myself) it will help those who don't have a good net connection
        Last edited by Hyorinmaru6; 09-26-2012, 09:20 PM.
        Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
        [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

Originally posted by Hyorinmaru6 View Post
          yeah i see ur point
          WB is good on new servers but on old where it gets piled by players there is a need for a player limit
          i am adding a +1 cause this is something that has been going on in my server

unfortunately there aren't many players so understanding enough to move away if they are no going to fight
          there are some players just space out in 1 place and cause lag just for the sake of it
          Unfortunately, limiting WB means that like everything, you will once again get people complaining that "I couldn't get in! There's not enough room and its not fair!"
          The sad fact of this is, The world boss has a lot of special effect animations. This is what causes lag. The rooms have a limited number of people per room also.
          You are NOT seeing all of the people in one spot. You see the max number of players per room (or else the game would crash)

So if you are having a problem with the space and players in it, I'm sorry, its your computer not the server.

I have been in rooms where 1k+ people are all fighting, and have had 0 lag. Not even a twitch of the screen freeze.

Comment

yeah i see ur point
            unfortunately there aren't many players so understanding enough to move away if they are not going to fight
            Also even though this is not much of a benefit who have good connection (such as myself) it will help those who don't have a good net connection
            What I meant was - if I enter too soon, I see them moving in real time and how they attack the boss and are piled up all around him. But when I enter after 200+ people join, I don't see any real time action from them. Just their avatars standing away from the boss, not moving. I'll post a screenshot after wb in a few moments, to show you what I mean. I do still have to test it out, since it sometimes seems random from time to time.

Comment

Originally posted by Kadai View Post
              What I meant was - if I enter too soon, I see them moving in real time and how they attack the boss and are piled up all around him. But when I enter after 200+ people join, I don't see any real time action from them. Just their avatars standing away from the boss, not moving. I'll post a screenshot after wb in a few moments, to show you what I mean. I do still have to test it out, since it sometimes seems random from time to time.
              Its not needed i understand
              Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                Unfortunately, limiting WB means that like everything, you will once again get people complaining that "I couldn't get in! There's not enough room and its not fair!"
                The sad fact of this is, The world boss has a lot of special effect animations. This is what causes lag. The rooms have a limited number of people per room also.
                You are NOT seeing all of the people in one spot. You see the max number of players per room (or else the game would crash)

So if you are having a problem with the space and players in it, I'm sorry, its your computer not the server.

I have been in rooms where 1k+ people are all fighting, and have had 0 lag. Not even a twitch of the screen freeze.
                If people complain about the limit then they can complain all they want because there are 3 WB and its not needed to attend more than 1 so if u fail to attend 1 then get the next one
                don't say u can't attend the other 2
                cause minimum is only 1 the timing are set in such a way that u can atleast attend 2
                My server timing is EST but my area time is GMT+5:30(india)
                WB bloodfang is at 8:30 PM
                WB redoga drake is at 6:30 AM (i don't know about ragnoch since i don't attend i) i find it difficult but not impossible
                i attend both so why can't people do the same
                can't attend one then attend the rest simple easy problem solved
                if there is any more problem i am happy to help

PS: sorry if there is a pattern of speech like i am angry or something
                just trying to speed reply (so far i am having a hard time)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

If people complain about the limit then they can complain all they want because there are 3 WB and its not needed to attend more than 1 so if u fail to attend 1 then get the next one
                  don't say u can't attend the other 2
                  cause minimum is only 1 the timing are set in such a way that u can atleast attend 2
                  My server timing is EST but my area time is GMT+5:30(india)
                  WB bloodfang is at 8:30 PM
                  WB redoga drake is at 6:30 AM (i don't know about ragnoch since i don't attend i) i find it difficult but not impossible
                  i attend both so why can't people do the same
                  can't attend one then attend the rest simple easy problem solved
                  if there is any more problem i am happy to help

PS: sorry if there is a pattern of speech like i am angry or something
                  just trying to speed reply (so far i am having a hard time)
                  Sorry but I don't think you understood what was being said here.
                  He wants a limit to the number of people who are able to enter this said WB at a time.
                  putting a limit of [200] players MAX that can attend the event. (the number is random) Now if the said 200 people out of 900 players are able to get in the rest of the 700 players will be left out of the event making it a essential "race" just to get in, leaving 700 to not be able to even get a little of the daru/gold that comes from attacking the WB.

While right now there are a lot of people who attend all 3 or 2 some players can only attend one (work ext) but if you "limit" the WB then the players who get in first are the winners and the losers go home with nothing. The world boss is an event for all players to make a little extra cash on the side.

The times and the WB are perfect the way they are atm. Maybe a little less "glamor" on the bosses so the game effects don't lag everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                    Sorry but I don't think you understood what was being said here.
                    He wants a limit to the number of people who are able to enter this said WB at a time.
                    putting a limit of [200] players MAX that can attend the event. (the number is random) Now if the said 200 people out of 900 players are able to get in the rest of the 700 players will be left out of the event making it a essential "race" just to get in, leaving 700 to not be able to even get a little of the daru/gold that comes from attacking the WB.

While right now there are a lot of people who attend all 3 or 2 some players can only attend one (work ext) but if you "limit" the WB then the players who get in first are the winners and the losers go home with nothing. The world boss is an event for all players to make a little extra cash on the side.

The times and the WB are perfect the way they are atm. Maybe a little less "glamor" on the bosses so the game effects don't lag everyone.
                    exactly i am saying If u miss (if the limit is reached and ur left out) u can attend the other ones

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

exactly i am saying If u miss (if the limit is reached and ur left out) u can attend the other ones
                      And what if said people who got into the first one get into the second one? and then the third one?
                      If even 50 of those same people get into the other WB's then you are leaving out a huge number of people from obtaining anything.

Again the event is for EVERYONE, not just a limited number of people. That makes it very unfair for the players.

Comment

Originally posted by zhadowwulff View Post
                        And what if said people who got into the first one get into the second one? and then the third one?
                        If even 50 of those same people get into the other WB's then you are leaving out a huge number of people from obtaining anything.

Again the event is for EVERYONE, not just a limited number of people. That makes it very unfair for the players.
                        Well its literally impossible for 1 person to miss out on all 3 WB but in such case i have once posted that there be made a count saying 1 person or 1 character in 1 server be able to attend WB only once but it didn't have much response (for some unknown reason)

I am a 100% Noob

MY GUIDES:

Comment

Working...
                        X