The end of the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The end of the game

I am guessing im done here r2 no response to email wow theres shocker. I spent how much on pan to find out it cant even beat a 1 star Apollo. It is by far the lamest char out there. I also have org hades and org Apollo which are not able to upgrade and im not sitting around 4 months for them to get next one. So just like to say im probably outta here. Been fun but if u don't see me u know why this is. R2 I rarely say what idiots u are but hey the hat fits and u wear it so well. So im not gonna go and make a 4th org friken one so why bother..

Two orange (maybe 3 if Pan is?!) sylphs in 11 months of playing? You are awesome

*hands Darkst0rm some Gouda*

Comment

will miss ya , you were always nice in bg and usually naked @ tok nm
      thats sad
      Last edited by FaeLRoX; 06-23-2014, 06:51 PM.
      " You shall not pass !! " - Gandalf

"The Lich King has given me true power." - Death knight

Comment

Have fun wherever you go

Comment

Well it seems that r2 has a very bad customer service even against some of their best customers. I dont think that pan/medusa is a bad sylph but its more of a deffensive one probably working great in GA or gb. And amount of sepulcrum invested into a sylph plays a big role too seen many high upgraded sylphs being really weak only cause people used mostly mahras and didnt bother to "feed" them sepulcrum.
          Anyways I dont know you well but from what i seen you seem like a nice person and its really sad if r2 forced you to quit with their actions. Thank you for being naked in tok and hope wahtever decision you make will be the right one. Take care and have fun whatever you do in the future
          Redemption

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
            I am guessing im done here r2 no response to email wow theres shocker. I spent how much on pan to find out it cant even beat a 1 star Apollo. It is by far the lamest char out there. I also have org hades and org Apollo which are not able to upgrade and im not sitting around 4 months for them to get next one. So just like to say im probably outta here. Been fun but if u don't see me u know why this is. R2 I rarely say what idiots u are but hey the hat fits and u wear it so well. So im not gonna go and make a 4th org friken one so why bother..
            Yes, this "game" is taxing to say the least. Best wishes, Darkstorm. They say the smartest move a player can make in Wartune is to quit.

Comment

Whatever decision you take,
              I personally thank you for stripping every day at tok nm, although the situation isn't going good for you.
              You got my respect.
              Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Ya it kinda upsetting I just stuck my 5k seph had saved into her and to be so weak sucks I woulda use on other low lvl and prob been stronger lol. But ya r2 don't care if u spend or don't they treat all same if u don't believe ive emailed tons and get some ** auto response saying aww we feel for u ur so special to our crappy company. But be assured our Keebler elves our working to make ur life even more ***** here then is possible. We strive to take all ur money and make our fat pockets bigger. But oh well that was fun making fun or r2 scamalot...
                Last edited by Greenfireflygirl; 06-24-2014, 10:29 AM.

Comment

gonna miss ya man
                  300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                  MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

pan is a support pet turned into medusa pretty much, it was never supposed to be as high dmg as apollo and hades.. if you dont know these things why even bother spending so much without planning. the single target pet is queen, for a mage. and also thats what you should evolve for now, for hades and apollo there will be needed extra items as well to evolve.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm- View Post
                      Wow.. one player leaving and claims that it is the end of the game?

The End Of The Game happens when people finally start realising that the whole wartune game is Cupcaked. More and more features are being churned out to make money, while older features are neglected.

The End Of the Game happens when I quit the forums for real.

Comment

Screw AQ hades way better for mage. as for spending why u care why bother cuz I can. As for support I know but its sad when u try to atleast get a few attks and keeps going over the same skills what I said . So again why this ** wait on my other 2 Apollo and hades kinda lame to give the gaia and Aq holders even more advantage now. Or is there some other reason for not upgrading them with all others?

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1- View Post
                          Screw AQ hades way better for mage. as for spending why u care why bother cuz I can. As for support I know but its sad when u try to atleast get a few attks and keeps going over the same skills what I said . So again why this ** wait on my other 2 Apollo and hades kinda lame to give the gaia and Aq holders even more advantage now. Or is there some other reason for not upgrading them with all others?

This stupid company doesnt care about anyone, casher or non-casher. Their customers support is a joke, also their developers.. they are bunch of idiots in a 2 stores building eating bananas and scratching heads. I said it several times, cant compete with idiots, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Or is there some other reason for not upgrading them with all others?
                          They are probably thinking how to make the prices of evolving and new skills extremely damn expensive as usual.
                          Player: sunshinε
                          Server: US West - S354 Crystal Well
                          Guild: LostSouls

Class: Knight
                          Level: 80
                          Battle Rating: 498k

Not antisocial, just anti-stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by -DarkSt0rm1- View Post
                            There is a very good reason they are not upgrading them now. MONEY!!!!
                            People will pay to upgrade AQ, Gaia, Pan and Iris now.
                            And then will pay again to upgrade Hades Apollo in future.

Comment

yeah customer service is pretty bad with auto-replies lol and yeah you shouldnt have picked pan probably the least favorite sylph among players

Comment

Working...
                              X