No announcement yet.

The end of the game

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This topic is a perfect example of how you don't need any game knowledge to be strong. Just a good wallet. Ty for participating and bb.
    IGN: AncientEvil
    Server: EU-271+merged
    Class: Archer
    Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Originally posted by ancev View Post
      This topic is a perfect example of how you don't need any game knowledge to be strong. Just a good wallet. Ty for participating and bb.
      Just for P2W games.

"real" games takes skills and game knowledge to be strong.

IE: real-time action based games that is not just button pushing.

Comment

Why did you upgrade PAN in the first place?? everyone knows that PAN is useless.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          Just for P2W games.

"real" games takes skills and game knowledge to be strong.

IE: real-time action based games that is not just button pushing.
          I think it was self explanatory that I was talking about Wartune.
          Edit: and FYI real games need time and cheating programs to make a strong acc.
          IGN: AncientEvil
          Server: EU-271+merged
          Class: Archer
          Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

as I said for hades and apollo there is an extra 1000 items needed to evolve. those will be obtained from new systems and most likely using balens as well, so all they are trying to do is milk the cashers first with first 4 pets, then make a big spender for those extra items spend 50k for them prolly, then another ****** event adding the sylphs, with bugged skills and stuff so they can milk some more... its r2 what do you expect.!

Comment

If you'd still like a response to the email you said you never got a reply from, feel free to pop the ticket number in a mod's lap, no promises you'll like the response, but we can get you one. Apart from that, sad to see you go, looks like you were well thought of here by players.

Comment

I don't see how it's so bad. It looks to me like it's a good troll/support sylph. Bust out amnesia on them after they awaken, once that wears off, steal 500 awaken points. Might even make them revert before they can delpic. It has buffs and all kinds of crazy things on top of that. I'm still considering it, if I can still make my Hades into Aegis.
                Name: Phoenixia
                Server: R2 S-319
                Class: Mage
                BR: 911k
                Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Originally posted by rangelaeyes View Post
                  I don't see how it's so bad. It looks to me like it's a good troll/support sylph. Bust out amnesia on them after they awaken, once that wears off, steal 500 awaken points. Might even make them revert before they can delpic. It has buffs and all kinds of crazy things on top of that. I'm still considering it, if I can still make my Hades into Aegis.
                  only if you still have a open skill slot... random replacing sucks. lol.

Anyways, Pan is mostly made for Tanks.

Most of Pan's skills and effects are all support types that either buff or debuff.

Where as AQ is all about bleeding target to death.
                  Hades and Apollo is about burst damage.

Comment

Will miss you dude!

Tbh i don't know why you evolved your pan anyway, for mages AQ or gaia (especially with that new skill reducing players mdef) would have been better.
                    Wartune
                    IGN: Decima
                    Guild: Elysium
                    Server: S5 (Europe)
                    Class: Mage (Level 80)

Winterfrost Legacy *shakes fist at Ginba*
                    IGN : Decima (spotting a trend?)
                    Server : 59 (Europe)
                    Class : Nooby sissy shaman!

Comment

even if im mage I would like iris/pan to evolve looks cooler....

but since I cant stay competitive with iris/pan went for gaia

its lame how we cant take pet what we like instead we must take what we must

Comment

I use AQ and the second sylph i am upgrading is my pan, for Sylph arena and some support to my team when is needed, i do not know if is the smartest or dumbest i ever made but as i play for fun the must i think gonna be KOol traying to find a way to give medusa a good use... for sure i wont buy skills for my pan till make it madusa and i have one slot still open in my AQ (good thing about being limited for not having to cash)
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Well to me it sounds like when sylphs first came out he upgraded pan and apollo and was unwilling to spend loads to get gaia or AQ to the same standard as his apollo/pan until hades came along. Makes sense to me... at the time Pan was the only patk sylph around and the clear winner for mage CW. So i dont know why everyone is saying he should have gone for AQ or gaia etc, think you guys are missing the point.

Comment

Yes I did pan fast but honestly now I got it up there it is pretty tough. and for support its pretty good.

Comment

I'm still gonna hold out for Aegis.
                              Name: Phoenixia
                              Server: R2 S-319
                              Class: Mage
                              BR: 911k
                              Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
                              Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

Working...
                              X