Wartune 500th server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wartune 500th server

Any News or guesses or just spam on what R2 is going to do for its 500th server?

They'll have a sale on inventory slots...unlock ALL rows of inventory during the first month of the server for the limited time special offer price of just 500,000 balens!

Comment

The wartune mods were having fun with R2 yesterday about this, begging them to give out 500 of various ingame items... 500 gold/daru seemed like a sure bet!

Might be fun for you guys to really get in here and guess on what the party's gonna be like. I suggested we get the devs a little inebriated for it, and see how generous they can be! Anyone want them to hand out more fireworks for the celebration? I think 500 of those would be so much fun, don't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenfireflygirl View Post
        The wartune mods were having fun with R2 yesterday about this, begging them to give out 500 of various ingame items... 500 gold/daru seemed like a sure bet!
        only 500 gold / daru? dont you missed some zeroes there?
        Might be fun for you guys to really get in here and guess on what the party's gonna be like. I suggested we get the devs a little inebriated for it, and see how generous they can be! Anyone want them to hand out more fireworks for the celebration? I think 500 of those would be so much fun, don't you?
        Yaaay, now we can continue the operation to blow up the server with this ammo resupply!
        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

500 mahra and sephulcrum would be nice

Comment

I'll take 500 of anything but please no fireworks. Those cause way more lag then they should.
            Name: Phoenixia
            Server: R2 S-319
            Class: Mage
            BR: 911k
            Last CW Ranking: Didn't participate
            Cupcakes? R2 can keep them, I want rumcakes.

Comment

if you are giving out fireworks, give 5 guns to 5 people and let them shoot my head from 5 directions
              let me cart. find someone else to help you suicide

Comment

Lol... 500 lvl5 gems packs reather than fireworks, the game will shone better with more gems.
                R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                Archer Linkoneusc
                Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

im guessing they will just give out the same

Comment

lol i like 500 L8 gem is will be awesome

Comment

Originally posted by t8912 View Post
                      if you are giving out fireworks, give 5 guns to 5 people and let them shoot my head from 5 directions
                      oh, God not the fireworks.....I didn't think I was going to make it through those lol
                      Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                      DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

5 shadow crystals, 5 lv.1-5 gem packs (secretly put all lv.1 gems in them), 5 lv.2 daru, 5 1000 gold chests, 5 lv.1 potions (intelligence for archers and knights and strength for mages), and 5 boxes that cost 39 balens to open!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
                        Wartune S-402; NightBow; ZeroHour;
                        DOWN WITH THE MACHINE

Comment

Working...
                        X