Aura for Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aura for Players

I think it will be better if there's also an aura for the players on certain enchanted level. lets say blue aura if all items +6 or purple aura if all items +12. or wings made from aura. by doing these, it will be also a challenge for the players to make +12 items.

IGN: Xander07
    Server: S16
    Class: Mage
    Guild: ReDMooN

Facebook:
    Twitter: @iamXander7

Originally posted by Xander07 View Post
    I think it will be better if there's also an aura for the players on certain enchanted level. lets say blue aura if all items +6 or purple aura if all items +12. or wings made from aura. by doing these, it will be also a challenge for the players to make +12 items.
    Nah no need
    Learn the search function and use the search function help r2 by reducing the threads which might have already been posted

I am a 100% Noob

I AM STILL PURE NON CASHER WHO WILL NOT SPEND

Become a friend and be kind

hate and violence only brings wars which will lead to casualties

MY GUIDES:
    [Guide-How to reduce lag]

I THANK YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK

Comment

If this gets implemented, it would be nice if we could pick the color we want, for better visual effect and lesser annoyance factor, since it would be painful running around glowing in a color you dislike. Although, I'm not really a fan of the shininess, I'm the "more different looking armors" kinda guy.

Comment

Chinese version (when put into the english version) already has wings as a item that you can equip to your character. IE demon wings, butterfly,angel, ext.
        And everyone and the cat would be glowing so you still wouldn't be unique and probably might cause a bit of lag issues with world boss having everyone standing and glowing in a single area/battlegrounds.

I think we can do without glowing, if anything on a weapon with some enchant item that can change the color.

But honestly don't expect this to ever be put into the game.

Comment

Working...
        X