Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Awakened damage calculation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awakened damage calculation

I just read the thread of this from wartune blogspot. Mainly said when awakened, Sylph's ATK doesnt not affect anymore. So the point will mean Sylph's ATK will be help only in passive form ( before awakening) or in Sylph arena.

I tested by myself. When I spent all on ATK, the gaia did around 45k. and when I spent all on HP, the gaia did around 42k. All are normal hits.
    It still messed up like crit and block rate. So any1 has tested it yet?

IF that so, then what point u will spend on sylph

Originally posted by R27537271 View Post
    I just read the thread of this from wartune blogspot. Mainly said when awakened, Sylph's ATK doesnt not affect anymore. So the point will mean Sylph's ATK will be help only in passive form ( before awakening) or in Sylph arena.

I tested by myself. When I spent all on ATK, the gaia did around 45k. and when I spent all on HP, the gaia did around 42k. All are normal hits.
    It still messed up like crit and block rate. So any1 has tested it yet?

IF that so, then what point u will spend on sylph
    Agreed sylph is pointless, tested by myself as well the ATK does add to your character's damage when transformed.

Comment

and how much attack has your gaia?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

1 purple Gaia max enchanted. Around 13k MATK. It does hurt at passive form but after awaken, not much big change when I reduce Gaia's ATK and changed it to HP

Comment

ill test later. its normal you dont "feel" a big difference. you can change only a small portion of your sylph's points and your characters atk is way higher. in my case changing all my gaias int to hp would make me lose at most 3k atk in sylph form. thats only 5% of my total char+sylph atk, so with a damage range of + - 10% u cant see the difference that easily.

Edit: its working fine. tested with dot damage of hades-sinister rot. increasing pet's patk also increases dot damage.
          Last edited by Setsuna88; 06-24-2014, 03:38 AM.

Comment

This post is my omission, and I'd like a Moderator to delete this post. Many thank you.
            Last edited by Alberteiny; 06-24-2014, 04:57 PM.

Comment

The test is pretty simple, suppose you have a purple gaia, now farm a white gaia, awaken it and test the damage, if there is NO change at all then it means that the attack stat doesn't matter at all. Tested out myself and it's all rubbish, the attack stats do matter in the awakened form too.

Comment

Working...
              X