No announcement yet.

What to socket with 116 Socketing rod ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What to socket with 116 Socketing rod ?

Socketing rods keep increasing day by day , don't need for other gears as there is no. So what to do with this Useless Resource now ? People are getting closer to 80 PVE, So think of using the socketing rods in some way , like exchange event of something useful , like crypt key

1 Socketing Rod = 2 Crypt key - As people need the forgotten stones , also a daily used resource

tho 1 Soc rod cost 185 Balens and 1 Crypt key cost 75 balens, so it seems a damn fair deal to me,

whatever just think about it and MOD's and VET's please pass it to G.M or Dev if you can
    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

so many uselss stufs to you...next you gonna say balens are useles?

Comment

You can sell everything you dont need, like everyone with half working brain does. Do you have at least half working brain?
      THERE IS NO JUSTICE, THERE'S JUST ME.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        Socketing rods keep increasing day by day , don't need for other gears as there is no. So what to do with this Useless Resource now ? People are getting closer to 80 PVE, So think of using the socketing rods in some way , like exchange event of something useful , like crypt key

1 Socketing Rod = 2 Crypt key - As people need the forgotten stones , also a daily used resource

tho 1 Soc rod cost 185 Balens and 1 Crypt key cost 75 balens, so it seems a damn fair deal to me,

whatever just think about it and MOD's and VET's please pass it to G.M or Dev if you can
        Agreed 100% that this should be implemented. Confirmed 100% that this wouldn't be implemented, because moderators simply do not pass on ideas to GMs or Devs.

Comment

sure it would be a good idea that i like too, but the fact is you wouldn't buy a rod to exchange it for crypt keys and add them extra profit. You want to exchange the free rods you got for crypt keys which you would otherwise buy making them have less profit. So why would they do this again?
          Last edited by Draggyy; 06-24-2014, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post

How many Crypt Keys and how many Socketing Rods you need?
            You can't compare just the bare price but the utility and amounts needed of those items.

If idea was ever to come to life, it would be like 5 Socketing Rods for 1 Crypt Key. Guess this cuold be a nice event with Crypt Keys / Socketing Rods being on sale.

Comment

Working...
            X