• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Campaign 80 and 9999 stack

that's what i want the most for now
    RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
    Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

we want that too, but when they'll be implemented (and if), we'll want something else. We are doomed to never be satisfied

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
      we want that too, but when they'll be implemented (and if), we'll want something else. We are doomed to never be satisfied
      At least if we could get some blue items to refine the gears, it's ok for me =)
      Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

that's why i said "i wanted them the most", not "that's all i want"
        - campaign because refinement of 80 set is a pain.
        - stack of 9999 because with each feature, some new items are added that are to be saved
        RETIRED. Too much bugs, too time consuming, too few listening from Wartune
        Wartune : NonoBoulot : S181 : Archer

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
          that's what i want the most for now
          I totally agree with you that 9,999 stacking would be really helpful and hopefully will be implemented soon

Comment

Originally posted by ArnaudBo View Post
            that's why i said "i wanted them the most", not "that's all i want"
            and when they'll implement what you want the most, you'll want other things the most and right 'now'. I bet its quite a cristmass list of whishings

anyway they'll add lvl 80 campaign evnetually, as they added other ways for other resources eventually too. But at first they'll always be gotten hard when we want them 'now!'

ohh i still remember the days when people were complaining about the fate stones being to easy to get now after they got it so slow... the runes being get to easily which still annoys me because of almost everyone using it in arena, now the pve set being given easily. And I am waiting for the cries of those who finally managed to refine the lvl 80 set when the campaign is implemented

Comment

I heard there are Apollo and hades atoll on Chinese servers....if that is true I would like that

Comment

Originally posted by senadbasic View Post
                I heard there are Apollo and hades atoll on Chinese servers....if that is true I would like that
                its absolutely Not True, they have only 4 Atolls of Free sylphs.
                I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

Forget it, we will never see 9999. Too much cash spend on inventory space this side of Asia.

Agree with the refinement part. Two green drops from Nirvanna each days means 9 days just for one refine. I suppose we have to buy those as well at 20 Balens each? Lets see, thats 360 per refine, x 10 (Ave refines to get it right) 3600, x 8 pieces to refine = 28,800 Balens. Add to that the fact that you need to add 3 sockets to something you have already socketed once and the rediculous amount of gold needed to enchant each piece (for the 2nd time = 80 gear being a nice little earner for R2.

Comment

Originally posted by Scraggy View Post
                    Forget it, we will never see 9999. Too much cash spend on inventory space this side of Asia.

Agree with the refinement part. Two green drops from Nirvanna each days means 9 days just for one refine. I suppose we have to buy those as well at 20 Balens each? Lets see, thats 360 per refine, x 10 (Ave refines to get it right) 3600, x 8 pieces to refine = 28,800 Balens. Add to that the fact that you need to add 3 sockets to something you have already socketed once and the rediculous amount of gold needed to enchant each piece (for the 2nd time = 80 gear being a nice little earner for R2.

Seen several people with 5 lv10 refines on ~5-6 pieces of 80 set. Ain't nothing impossible with the $$$ to do so.

Word is we'll get 9999 stack with 3.0 patch anyways. "buying inventory rows" doesn't work out for everyone, some of us have everything opened and still time comes when you need more.

Comment

this side of Asia
                      we're in Asia?

Comment

Working...
                      X