Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Anyone else noticed a dramatic decline in crypt key drop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else noticed a dramatic decline in crypt key drop?

I mean, I always blitz the full stamina, always cultivate max stamina, always do all spins in guild, and I even refresh vip wheel to get stamina potions.

And I normally get around 1 key every 2 or 3 days. That's around 20 blitz counts per key.

It didn't use to be like this and it's been going on for months.

Am I the only one experiencing this?

Welcome to the club.
    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

me 2. I also feel like this, for now.

Comment

I tend to say that too, then i get 3 keys from 8 attempts, and 2 from guild blessing all in one day. So I really can't say but I don't doubt it.
        IGN: AncientEvil
        Server: EU-271+merged
        Class: Archer
        Getting less Evil and more Ancient every day.

Comment

Its all just luck. No decrease in percentage chance. Just luck, and it's not wise to troll about it.

Comment

I feel like luck comes and go... one day I got 12 crypt keys, one month I got 2 or 3 Try recharging, bet that increases your luck(joking... or?)

Comment

Originally posted by AntiApartheid View Post
              Its all just luck. No decrease in percentage chance. Just luck, and it's not wise to troll about it.
              Takes one to know one

Comment

I got 9 crypt keys yesterday (3 from guild spin, 1 from LL nm, 5 from campaign blitz) and today I got none from all possible sources. In my point-of-view it's based on luck.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Not really, I usually get 1-2 crypt keys a day, sometimes it skips 1 day but thats fine.

Comment

The decline started with Battle protection. Where you need keys to do Necro to open 2 shields. Coincidence? Maybe, or just another way to make you buy keys. :P

Comment

I agree too, i used to get 1 or two a day... sometimes 3. I managed to save up 30 CK's, now i am down to my last one or two. Havent had any for last 5 days :/ even with 160 blitz everyday

Comment

Originally posted by Scraggy View Post
                        The decline started with Battle protection. Where you need keys to do Necro to open 2 shields. Coincidence? Maybe, or just another way to make you buy keys. :P
                        this makes a lot of sense. i wont be surprised if this was proven to be true.
                        Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                        Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Im used to blitz cata without key now ;x
                          East coast archer.

Comment

yes i noticed the drop. i used to get 2-3 per blitz from buradoth's gave but now i barely get 1

Comment

Such a drop wouldnt surprise me. We all know R2 or whoever is in charge will do underhanded tactics such as this without letting others know about it.

Comment

Working...
                              X