Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Anyone else noticed a dramatic decline in crypt key drop?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nonVIP i usually get 1-3 crypt key / month in guild blessing, full spin ....

Comment

I know it is luck-related, but I have also noticed a drop in the last week. If I remember correctly, I havent gotten any crypt key in the last week. So I really hope to get some of them in the close future

Comment

I usually get a least 1 crypt key a day from blitz, but now i rarely get any...
        Non casher Psuedo-non casher Light Casher Medium Casher Heavy Casher God Casher
        _______________^

Comment

I get more crypt keys from guild blessings than blitzing grave now. Grave is a crypt key grave it seems of late lol.

Comment

For maybe 6 months, I was always getting between 4-6 crypt keys in blitz/blessing each week. Now, I get maybe 1-3 crypt keys each week. I know it's luck and all, but, really feel there was a silent nerf. Well, that's what happen to me, don't know, maybe some people are still lucky...

Comment

I've noticed the same, sad i started kind of late the farming, then here in forums a lot of peeps started to talk about where to get them and now we are paying the prize... i know the game has his own system to know where or how you are getting items but when they see this is spreding too fast to so many peeps and see his income in danger, well... is sad to accept they are doing somthing about... so if you want info about some spetial game strategies, please do not ask here!!! There are others blogs and forums where you can get this kind of info safier.
              R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
              Archer Linkoneusc
              Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

yep before battle protection i would get at least 1 a day 80-90% of the time now its not uncommon to go 5 days in a row without any :/

Comment

Its probably because lvl 80 set is all crypt token based, so they trying to get you to buy them? typical wartune...

Comment

Another reason might be:
                    Monthly Gem Events - SC / Whip events that gives gem packs, so they might have lowered the drop rate because of that
                    Spamming the forums with many threads will not make you wise.

Comment

Working...
                    X