Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Battle ground, world boss time

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Battle ground, world boss time

    Dear Dev,
    i love the game, but could you please separate the battle ground time, World Boss like 12 hours apart for the same battle GBoss with attempt 1/1 and same amount reward point.
    Like Arena, you separate the time, it was good idea, but when you lower the rewards 3/1, that is bad idea. now ppl in my guild start complaining as they wake up 2-3am to do the arena, battle ground, world boss. we cant wake up at that time and get behind.
    we are from GMT time and now change the server name into European Time.
    Please rethink about this. with maximum attempt 1/1 same reward 6/2 instead of 3/1 is a very good idea so ppl who cannot join the game can do the other time 12 hours apart as they need to sleep. lots of us already work and have family,play the game at 2-4am is not a good idea, i dont think this game will last if you keep that way.
    this is my suggestion and i think everyone will agree to it.

    Thank you
    ```Janis```

  • #2
    i'll b the first to agree
    ☣CAIN☣

    Comment


    • #3
      yeahh hope developers will do it from all GMT player
      i'll agree it

      Comment


      • #4
        yaa right its imposible to get up at 2-3am , im 2nd too agree..

        Comment


        • #5
          im agree

          Comment


          • #6
            In regards to this topic I agree that cutting the arena in half of rewards was a bad move. Although, if you think about it like this also, players who would only be able to arena 1/1 a day at x time, the people who can make both now choose one. Now why is this really a problem? Because the lower players are going to pick the times the higher ones already enter arena and waste their time. Now if the higher levels enter and only have 3-4 teams fighting against one another its a problem. This means one or two will just have as many wins as they want, without the other teams having an option of fighting someone their level.

            You put 5 people in one arena and 150 in another the 5 time will suck.

            Comment


            • #7
              asbolutly agree with ZARAKI-KENPACHI....

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm agree with Zaraki

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                  In regards to this topic I agree that cutting the arena in half of rewards was a bad move. Although, if you think about it like this also, players who would only be able to arena 1/1 a day at x time, the people who can make both now choose one. Now why is this really a problem? Because the lower players are going to pick the times the higher ones already enter arena and waste their time. Now if the higher levels enter and only have 3-4 teams fighting against one another its a problem. This means one or two will just have as many wins as they want, without the other teams having an option of fighting someone their level.

                  You put 5 people in one arena and 150 in another the 5 time will suck.
                  Let lower level players to earn rewards actually not a bad idea :P so all of us can earn and the game would be more balance, dont u think???
                  if ppl think it is easier to play against on morning time, more players will join that time and it will be more balance.
                  ```Janis```

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Originally posted by ZARAKI-KENPACHI View Post
                    Let lower level players to earn rewards actually not a bad idea :P so all of us can earn and the game would be more balance, dont u think???
                    if ppl think it is easier to play against on morning time, more players will join that time and it will be more balance.
                    It wouldn't be "balanced" because then you're just making said 5-6 teams suffer if they chose the wrong time because they wouldn't win.
                    And I'm sure if you picked wrong one day and got stuck fighting just one team who 2 shots you, you would be back here the very next day to complain about it.

                    What you have to realize is, theres a win and a lose to this.

                    There will not be any way to make everyone happy. As sad as it is, its true. It's honestly fine as it is right now. If I can make the medals to put full 35 pvp on in 4 days you should be able to also. I have no benefit over you. And I also sometimes get the same ridiculously strong team in which there's no chance at winning at all 3-7 times in a row. But I can still work with the medals.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Definitely agree with Zaraki-Kenpachi. By the way I have win win solution for all, here my idea for the Dev (I have posted it as well). Here my post:
                      Dear Sir or Madam,

                      I would like to give a feedback For Arena and Battleground if u don't mind.

                      Firstly about Arena Party . It's good you make it twice a day but with half Insignia as a reward. And moreover the arena is being held on 8 pm - 9 pm (at our place in Indonesia) and the 2nd arena is being held on 2 am to 3 am.

                      The second one is Battle Ground. It's being held on 3 am (once again it's in Indonesian time)

                      Just for your information, most of players in server [S5] are Indonesian, and also the guilds. It's really hard for some of us to keep stay till morning just in order to get Battleground. Some keep swearing with this schedule.

                      I think it's unfair, because the ones who can not play the 2nd arena party and also the Battle ground being left behind compare with the ones who can stay till early morning.

                      We can't compete with them since we have work to do in the morning and also we have a family (compare with some of them who still single)

                      I can prove it, the ones who had title on their char (like Private, Champion, etc) getting more stronger compare with us? And the gap getting wider.

                      If u don't mind I would like to give a suggestion. It's a win win solution. How about u change the schedule a little bit and make it twice a day for Arena party and Battleground? And without cut the reward a half?

                      For example like this:
                      Arena Party and Battle ground being held on 12 hours difference.

                      Arena Party 1: 8pm (GMT)
                      Arena Party 2: 8am (GMT)

                      Battle Ground 1: 10pm (GMT)
                      Battle Ground 2: 10am (GMT)

                      the time above is just for example. But that's the rough idea. And players are allowed choose 1 of them only (like attempts) they can choose Arena Party on 8 pm or choose 8 am.

                      And the insignia will not cut by half.

                      That's my idea if u don't mind

                      Thank you for reading and understanding our situation
                      ☣CAIN☣

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by xVinylScratchx View Post
                        It wouldn't be "balanced" because then you're just making said 5-6 teams suffer if they chose the wrong time because they wouldn't win.
                        And I'm sure if you picked wrong one day and got stuck fighting just one team who 2 shots you, you would be back here the very next day to complain about it.

                        What you have to realize is, theres a win and a lose to this.

                        There will not be any way to make everyone happy. As sad as it is, its true. It's honestly fine as it is right now. If I can make the medals to put full 35 pvp on in 4 days you should be able to also. I have no benefit over you. And I also sometimes get the same ridiculously strong team in which there's no chance at winning at all 3-7 times in a row. But I can still work with the medals.
                        FIRST, they have rank in arena so those 5 lower stats players can kill each other without intrusion of big player
                        SECOND, how can i get medal while i cannoy even join the battle as it is 2-3am in the morning???
                        my suggestion here to make 2 different times so ppl like us can join the battle World Boss an everyone join the game, not because of the ppl who can choose either 1 since they are fine like u, BUT we can even join 1.
                        Sorry to ask, r u Dev or a person who can choose the time?
                        ```Janis```

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Yes, i agree with Hyperblades. seems he has the same problem with me
                          ```Janis```

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Not only you and me, Zaraki. I believe many players got the same problem
                            ☣CAIN☣

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And here the Dev's response:

                              Kindly change your computer's timezone to UTC +8:00. Once making this change, delete your
                              browser's cookies, cache, etc and restart your browser. Thank you

                              - The R2Games Team

                              How can this one solve the problem?
                              ☣CAIN☣

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X