Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Golden VIP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Golden VIP

    What is it and how do obtain it?

  • #2
    I think its if you buy 6 months of VIP in one go or something... rather than gaining 10 points a day you gain 15

    Comment


    • #3
      Chris can you answer my questiion?

      My VIP ran out today, but when I click to start the VIP again, it says I can't do so because I'm already a VIP. However I'm most definitely not a VIP in game.

      any suggestion?

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
        Chris can you answer my questiion?

        My VIP ran out today, but when I click to start the VIP again, it says I can't do so because I'm already a VIP. However I'm most definitely not a VIP in game.

        any suggestion?
        Check what it says here, under VIP State: http://www.r2games.com/user/
        You might want to have to cancel it there and then wait a few hours, and then activate it again. If nothing is listed there, then please file a ticket, so a GM can look at it for you.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



        On holiday. Please refer any issues to

        Comment


        • #5
          Yeah I tried that before.. but when I click "VIP State" nothing shows up (at all). I tried on multiple browsers so it's not on my end.

          Absolutely nothing is shown, so I think its ticket time?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
            Yeah I tried that before.. but when I click "VIP State" nothing shows up (at all). I tried on multiple browsers so it's not on my end.

            Absolutely nothing is shown, so I think its ticket time?
            Yes please. If you give the ticket number to me, I can relay it for you.
            "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



            On holiday. Please refer any issues to

            Comment


            • #7
              Your case # is 122869, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

              Thank you Esme. I provided a screenshot and random details.. hope it gets taken care of

              Thanks again
              -Paul

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
                Your case # is 122869, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

                Thank you Esme. I provided a screenshot and random details.. hope it gets taken care of

                Thanks again
                -Paul
                Sorry for the late reply, but I've relayed it. Keep an eye out for an answer
                "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."



                On holiday. Please refer any issues to

                Comment


                • #9
                  Yeah Adiroit.... whatever she said ^^

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X