Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Golden VIP

What is it and how do obtain it?

I think its if you buy 6 months of VIP in one go or something... rather than gaining 10 points a day you gain 15

Comment

Chris can you answer my questiion?

My VIP ran out today, but when I click to start the VIP again, it says I can't do so because I'm already a VIP. However I'm most definitely not a VIP in game.

any suggestion?

Comment

Originally posted by Adiroit View Post
        Chris can you answer my questiion?

My VIP ran out today, but when I click to start the VIP again, it says I can't do so because I'm already a VIP. However I'm most definitely not a VIP in game.

any suggestion?
        Check what it says here, under VIP State: http://www.r2games.com/user/
        You might want to have to cancel it there and then wait a few hours, and then activate it again. If nothing is listed there, then please file a ticket, so a GM can look at it for you.
        "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
        and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Yeah I tried that before.. but when I click "VIP State" nothing shows up (at all). I tried on multiple browsers so it's not on my end.

Absolutely nothing is shown, so I think its ticket time?

Comment

Yeah I tried that before.. but when I click "VIP State" nothing shows up (at all). I tried on multiple browsers so it's not on my end.

Absolutely nothing is shown, so I think its ticket time?
            Yes please. If you give the ticket number to me, I can relay it for you.
            and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

Comment

Your case # is 122869, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Thank you Esme. I provided a screenshot and random details.. hope it gets taken care of

Thanks again
              -Paul

Comment

Your case # is 122869, please write it down and keep it safe so that you can reference it again in the future if anything happens to this e-mail.

Thank you Esme. I provided a screenshot and random details.. hope it gets taken care of

Thanks again
                -Paul
                Sorry for the late reply, but I've relayed it. Keep an eye out for an answer

Comment

Yeah Adiroit.... whatever she said ^^

Comment

Working...
                  X