World Boss damage limit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
    why, is not suposed the boss has his timing?
    You attack > Boss attacks > You attack > Boss attacks
    etc

Archers have faster attacks, 1s cd on AS and AP, which most if not all archers use in their runs.

Knights are a slow class, 5s cd on the basic skills, so on average an archer round is ~45s or so while a knight one is ~60s

Play both an archer and a knight and do WB on both most days, difference is always obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      You attack > Boss attacks > You attack > Boss attacks
      etc

Archers have faster attacks, 1s cd on AS and AP, which most if not all archers use in their runs.

Knights are a slow class, 5s cd on the basic skills, so on average an archer round is ~45s or so while a knight one is ~60s

Play both an archer and a knight and do WB on both most days, difference is always obvious.
      yep.. i know about 1sec cd but still has to wait 4 secs to shot, after you make a shot you wait a certain amount of time to make the next, it was not i shot - you shot me right back. Before DF was enhable and disable, the boss used to take his normal timing to shot me, wasnt acting like a crazy beast moving his head around and shoting me right back and making the final blow 1 turn earlier... and is not about lag, when i have a lil of lag the timing goes better than having non, wird thing the game has turnd into a lagg based game.
      Last edited by Linkoneusc; 06-25-2014, 02:15 PM.
      R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
      Archer Linkoneusc
      Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
        i hit 450K too nothing bad happens
        i think u hit 45k can you screen shot your hero....????? i hope u cant lol

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
          hmm, if that's true now i just need to find the cause why the boss randomly used it's final blow earlier than it should.
          what happed to ur bug...due to old age???its not moving??

Comment

Originally posted by jamesbacmon View Post
            i hit 450K too nothing bad happens
            He didnt mean in total, but in 1 hit.

Comment

Seen Thethrell hitting 1148k with his 5 star purple hercules and 5768k 1 round Wb

Comment

Originally posted by EsmeWeatherwax View Post
                Keep us updated with your findings, please. And no, I don't think I've experienced this one.
                you sure are a cupcake

since this post has kind of shifted to how much damage you can do......i can do 450k ish damage(gaia) with no buffs apart from a lvl3 intel pot
                in WB
                300K ish BATTLE RATINGS
                MAGE-S363

NON CASHER

Comment

Originally posted by soloist21 View Post
                  you sure are a cupcake

since this post has kind of shifted to how much damage you can do......i can do 450k ish damage(gaia) with no buffs apart from a lvl3 intel pot
                  in WB
                  im pretty sure 450k damage is not a rarity these days.

anyway, back to topic: seems its not the damage that triggers the final blow, but rather the pattern of the attacks.
                  my sylph turn's skill rotation went like this: Delphic Sniper -> transform -> boss attack (buff+1) -> short circuit -> boss attack (buff+2) -> lightning strike -> boss attack (buff+3) -> lightning strike -> delphic thunder wave -> boss final blow(normally still get 2 more hits).
                  but if i cut off my buff somewhere before i launched my delphic because i managed to dual hit, it didnt unleash it's final blow early.
                  interestingly, if somehow the lightning strikes didnt crit twice in a row, the following gaia's delphic will not crit too.

anyway, this was based on 5 days of wb (10 bosses). maybe i need to gather more data.
                  Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                  Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Working...
                  X