World Boss damage limit?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Boss damage limit?

lately i noticed that everytime i deal 450k+ damage(by gaia's delphic), the boss automatically use it's final blow next turn. is it happened with everyone else? i just wanna know if it's a bug or not.
    Originally posted by Wraithraiser
    Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

You probably lag a bit/maybe don't notice it? I get sometimes that the boss hits me after delphic (even though get int 2-3 more attacks in normal rotation) when I'm lagging, on no lag get full rounds no matter the damage. Know some on server that do 500-600k+ with Herc also have no issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
      You probably lag a bit/maybe don't notice it? I get sometimes that the boss hits me after delphic (even though get int 2-3 more attacks in normal rotation) when I'm lagging, on no lag get full rounds no matter the damage. Know some on server that do 500-600k+ with Herc also have no issues.
      no, it's not the lag. its always happened after i used delphic that deals 450k+ damage, thus making me lose 2-4 turns. when it's below 400k damage the boss still attacking normally next turn.
      Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

its just you, I hit for 470 k + today and it didnt use the ult

Comment

Originally posted by Draggyy View Post
          its just you, I hit for 470 k + today and it didnt use the ult
          hmm, if that's true now i just need to find the cause why the boss randomly used it's final blow earlier than it should.

Comment

i hit 450K too nothing bad happens
            I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
            and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

i hit over 500k sometimes and never noticed anything like that. its always the right number of turns before he does his ultimate

Comment

Yea, sometimes the Boss uses Ultimate earlier on me too, I should have gotten at least 1~2 more hits in... but no... Ulti... than I miss out on at least 20~30k gold...

And it shouldn't be lag, cause I felt no lag at all, especially when I always refresh before and at middle of WB.

Comment

I too notice that when im getting close to the 'normal' amount of wb gold, my damage decreases. I can do more damage at 15 inspiration than 20 (even with will destroyer on another account, which dosnt make any sense at all) Or if I have a good gaia round my next non slyph round i will miss alot of crit...I can do less damage if i buff as well...some rounds i can do up to 15-20 k more damage than my slyph round, ive long suspected theres some kind of cap that relates to your level and br......anyway theres a few things that just dont add up...go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                    hmm, if that's true now i just need to find the cause why the boss randomly used it's final blow earlier than it should.
                    Keep us updated with your findings, please. And no, I don't think I've experienced this one.
                    "The trolls of the Ramtops call her Aaoograha hoa ("She Who Must Be Avoided")
                    and the dwarf name for her, K'ez'rek d'b'duz, translates to "Go Around the Other Side of the Mountain."

On holiday. Please refer any issues to

Comment

Once per a few days, I happen to have such round as well.
                      I experience no lag at all, do great, and sometimes randomly the boss finishes the round 1-2 turns earlier.
                      But it happens like once per a week, so I can put up with that.

Comment

Originally posted by Arlad View Post
                        lately i noticed that everytime i deal 450k+ damage(by gaia's delphic), the boss automatically use it's final blow next turn. is it happened with everyone else? i just wanna know if it's a bug or not.
                        Are you an archer? I'ce beed experienced wird thing in WB, i do not make 400k+ delphics, the most 250k, and some times shot me the final blow one turn earlier... the other thing i noticed that in Sylph mode shots me like is crazy if i do not make the timing i can lose 1shot and he hits me 2, not dreaming about me making double in sylph mode, sometimes i make the run with a knight acount and mine at the same time and i noticed the boss kill me 5-10 second first, i do not know if they made a bug for archers to do not make too much damage or what but this is not normal, i've been noticing this after DF was disable.
                        R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                        Archer Linkoneusc
                        Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Archers have always had faster rounds than knights.

Comment

Originally posted by Wraithraiser View Post
                            Archers have always had faster rounds than knights.
                            why, is not suposed the boss has his timing?
                            R2-S426 Redwicky (merged)
                            Archer Linkoneusc
                            Legion Guild

1+1=3

Comment

Originally posted by Linkoneusc View Post
                              why, is not suposed the boss has his timing?
                              You have some maximum time when server is waiting for your action. If you perform the action earlier, the timer is stopped and you perform the action. The length of action is dependent from the animation time. Archers have the fastest skills, while knights need to walk to the boss nearly every time.
                              Then comes the boss' turn when it's action is performed.

Haven't you noticed that some skills have longer casting time?

Comment

Working...
                              X