Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

"Razor" passive on Hercules

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Razor" passive on Hercules

So I got the razor passive and it says "chance to increase awakening points by 150". Anyone know the rate or probability? I've never seen it uptick once all day. 150 isn't much anyway, the usual tick of awakening decrease, but just curious.

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
    So I got the razor passive and it says "chance to increase awakening points by 150". Anyone know the rate or probability? I've never seen it uptick once all day. 150 isn't much anyway, the usual tick of awakening decrease, but just curious.
    In the old description of that skill is that "a chance to gain 150 awakening points when attack crits" or something like that, somehow R2 changed the description and removed the "requirement of crit to proc". We really didn't know if it will proc on normal attacks only or only when you crit, and mostly we don't know the chance for it to proc.

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by Flame_Ace View Post
      In the old description of that skill is that "a chance to gain 150 awakening points when attack crits" or something like that, somehow R2 changed the description and removed the "requirement of crit to proc". We really didn't know if it will proc on normal attacks only or only when you crit, and mostly we don't know the chance for it to proc.
      Well, perhaps I'll notice it more when I do dailies and crit on the PVE bosses then... i'll report back then. In PVP i haven't seen it at all.

Comment

please let us know on your test because many are interested in this passive.

Comment

So, during my dailies where my sylph length would last longer than in PVP anyway and crits are higher... thanks to the information from Flame_Ace it ended up being true.

I usually get 5 sylph skills in during a sylph "round" in spire, nirvana, etc. However, I was routinely getting 6 + an auto or 7 full skill picks, which did include the 500 awakening consuming of delph. So perhaps the skill isn't as terrible as I thought it was, the DPS increase from remaining in hercules longer was definitely noticeable.

Comment

Originally posted by LordXavius View Post
            So, during my dailies where my sylph length would last longer than in PVP anyway and crits are higher... thanks to the information from Flame_Ace it ended up being true.

I usually get 5 sylph skills in during a sylph "round" in spire, nirvana, etc. However, I was routinely getting 6 + an auto or 7 full skill picks, which did include the 500 awakening consuming of delph. So perhaps the skill isn't as terrible as I thought it was, the DPS increase from remaining in hercules longer was definitely noticeable.
            you're welcome and thank you for your test

The Magic is Within Ourselves

Comment

Working...
            X