Sell honor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sell honor

Good day, I am on the oceanic server and noticed that getting honor is difficult for me during the week as the only BGs is during normal working hours (8am to 5pm) and at 2100 which can be to late for us that works. Would it be problematic to be able to buy honor whether its with in game currency or balens?

or actually change the time for some bgs to be during the dead time of 1600-1800, WHEN MOST WORKING players are home? like the 21:00 and 22:00 bg to 1700 and 1800.

Comment

Originally posted by Kynrese View Post
      Good day, I am on the oceanic server and noticed that getting honor is difficult for me during the week as the only BGs is during normal working hours (8am to 5pm) and at 2100 which can be to late for us that works. Would it be problematic to be able to buy honor whether its with in game currency or balens?
      That would mean hard cash players will buy honor instead of working hard to get them.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
        That would mean hard cash players will buy honor instead of working hard to get them.
        I can see your point if the game was fair, however the way this is set up is if you spend money you will always have the advantage. I play this game whenever I got free time after work, it just so happens that I can't participate in all events because of the timing. At the same time the so called hard cashers is what keeps R2 going, if no one bought anything to get an advantage I assure you there would not be an R2. All I am asking is that for us that work, just make the times a little more accessible instead of just the weekends.

Comment

Originally posted by Alberteiny View Post
          Could not help but laugh at this : words "hard cash players" and "work hard" can not coexist in same sentence. Unless 1 shotting everyone in bg is "working hard"
          " Strength does not show when we defeat our foes, but when we get defeated and yet we stand to keep fighting " - fragment from Khine's brief speech at her knighting ceremony.

Server : S3 (Worg's Lair)
          Class : Knight
          Nick : Khine

Comment

What is the aspect of gaining honor in bg if tlyou can buy honor?
            AeonFlux
            Mage
            S3 Worg Lair Europe
            OFFICIALLY RETIRED

Comment

Originally posted by AeonS3 View Post
              What is the aspect of gaining honor in bg if tlyou can buy honor?
              Arena shop allows you to buy loids for gear sets, I cannot purchase loids because I am unable to participate in BGs (except on weekends) to get honor.

Comment

Originally posted by Kynrese View Post
                Arena shop allows you to buy loids for gear sets, I cannot purchase loids because I am unable to participate in BGs (except on weekends) to get honor.
                LOOL BG not mutch Insigines, GB 3k a week not mutch, TOK Nm like 1 to 1.5k a day is like 30.000 insigines a month.
                Character - Taggen
                Server - S100 Goulpass Keep
                Class - Archer
                Battle Rating -2.4M BR
                Slyph - Orange Electro, Light, Dark
                Highest CW ranking - 26th

Comment

The game works fine as it is. Buying honor will discourage cash players from playing battlegrounds, which can affect the non cash players who are slow levelling to get honor, and they might not really see much of the people. Battleground is not automatic. It matches hard cash players and non cash players into one field for 25 minutes.

Most cashers might play battlegrounds for the pvp points if this feature were to be implemented.

Comment

Working...
                  X