Introduce "Available" Status for Game Activities

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Introduce "Available" Status for Game Activities

I used to play Final Fantasy XI, and one of the useful features of that game was being able to make yourself available for various activities, like experience parties, missions, etc... It would be nice if we could do that in Wartune. Provide a menu of availability for 3v3 Arenas, Spire, Tower of Kings (Including difficulty level), multiplayer dungeons (make available for which specific dungeon you want/need, including Normal or Nightmare). Then, when someone else wants to do those activities, it will be made massively easier to find others who are also interested, rather than having to "telemarket" our needs to other players, hoping to randomly find someone to run with us through blind stabs in the dark.

Thanks for Wartune!
    Last edited by BammBammS73; 06-25-2014, 08:14 AM. Reason: Misworded

That would actually be good. In another game I played many many many many years ago, that worked, you could even set a password, so only guildies could pick you

Comment

Originally posted by BammBammS73 View Post
      I used to play Final Fantasy XI, and one of the useful features of that game was being able to make yourself available for various activities, like experience parties, missions, etc... It would be nice if we could do that in Wartune. Provide a menu of availability for 3v3 Arenas, Spire, Tower of Kings (Including difficulty level), multiplayer dungeons (make available for which specific dungeon you want/need, including Normal or Nightmare). Then, when someone else wants to do those activities, it will be made massively easier to find others who are also interested, rather than having to "telemarket" our needs to other players, hoping to randomly find someone to run with us through blind stabs in the dark.

Thanks for Wartune!
      Good idea.

Comment

Working...
      X